Janine
Uncertified member

Janinč, Human, Warlock - accepted

=======================================================
PERSONAL INFORMATION

IRL Name:   Milko

How good is your english:

CAE covered with 78% - written Engish: very good, spoken: decent.

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Skiing and cycling whenever I have time to.  Jazz/Rock/Hard Rock/Heavy metal fan.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:       Janinč
Armory Link:  Janinč
Mainspec:       Affliction
Offspec:         Demonology
Professions:   Inscription/Enchanting

Mr.Robot and my gear:

At the moment I am exactly at 15% hit cap. I am ignoring Mr.Robot as he assumes my MH has extra socket... which it does not have.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

If I am having spare time issues - getting as close to cap as possible. Rarely not getting cappped.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Mobility & Survivability.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

Flamed - decent healer... fail OS - but I get to use fistz!
-> Resto/Enha
-> farm char w Mining/Herbalism

Congelo - bring on the pain
-> Blood
-> JC/BS

Clickheal - more than descent healer and fine dps (on my second acc)
-> Holy/Shadow
-> Tailor/Alchemy

not so honorable mentions: Rondarousey, Bozata

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

WoL N/A. On the UI screen there is a recount visible. It is made before 2 major changes in my gear - will try to provide a recent one ASAP!

Which pve addons do you use?

Recount/DBM/Warlock Reminder - trying to keep it as simple as possible (easier to tune if I am not at home).

Show us your UI.

Screenshot.

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Vanilla:
I played on Twisting Nether - first guild Citius Altius Fortius (MC and BWL and partly AQ40).
At some point most people went inactive or left for better progress and I joined Rise and Shine (with them we reached Sapphiron).

TBC:
Went back to CAF (KZ/Gruuls/Mag and partly SSC) and then happened same thing as in vanilla.
Then I joined Ravenwood(SSC/TK/MH/BT and we got stuck on Felmist as we had healers and tanks going inactive).
Changed server to Magtheridon as alliance to join Sublime(SWP up to KJ(down to 15%) prepatch).

WoTLK:
At this point I didn't much time and wasn't able to only 2 raids a week and got social.
Of course my raid spot was filled up and in 2 months time I joined Schizophrenia(up to Keepers in Uldar).
My vanilla buddies made their own guild back on TN and called me to join them up.
The guild was Inspired(we reached general and guild disbaned).
With most of my friends we joined Nightwatchers and cleared ulduar with few HMs.
As ToC patch hit I had to prepare for university + part time work and went inactive.

Cataclysm:
I got back aabout a month before Firelands patch and joined up Terokkar Terrorists -
later renamed to TT because blizzard found the name offensive. In the guild were many of my buddies from Ravenwood/Inspired/Nigthwatchers.
Cleared Firelands up to some point and then again got some issues regarding university.
Moved with few friends to Minority. At this point the alliance side on the server had gone from almost dead to completely dead.
With them we moved to RC and started the guild I am currently in, recruited some people and cleared up FL, DS and later on most of them HC.
As MoP reached - again people went inactive, slackmode or changed guild/server.

Up to now I managed to clear MSV with PUGs, but cant move any further due to the constant requirement to have 6/6HoF or 4/4 TES... same for HC.

P.S.
During most of the content I attended I was leading the raids or digging up the tactics and was responsible for explaning them/watching for the right execution.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

3 days are 100% guaranteed. 2-3 times a month I have to stay a little late @ work - that usually happens at weekly reports/recounts/overviews on Fridays.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

In worst case a week holiday from work (applies for 3-4 weeks per year during which there is great possibility that I will be raiding).
If any external factor pops up it will be announced to an officer ASAP.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

Always checking every possible guide and calculation, then I pick the one that suits me best and adjust it to my personal play style... and I also made pact with Sargeras.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

Youtube guides from TankSpot and FatBoss, along with coments form WoWHead, MMO-Champion and IcyVeins.
Getting add-ons that can aid me(if any available). Doing LFR if available. Analyzing with guildies.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).

As a warlock I was mainly on damage absorption/tank like role or kiting -High King Maulgar, Leotheras the Blind, Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan, Eredar Twins, Baleroc, etc.
Whenever I was destro I was assigned on burst damage roles... As of Cataclysm same refered for Demonology with Soulburn for instant Soul Fire.
With MoP patch up things changed a bit, but all is about timing and synchronizing events with cool downs and managing your resources(soul shards, demo fury, burning embers).

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Saw Manigon's message in /trade. Checked up the website and there were questions I had... so I asked him what I needed to know.
We got to chat for a while. He was very kind and even helped me get my bracers enchant.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

Friendly and mature raid/non-raid environment.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Read them all before deciding that I want to apply and so did I after I decided to apply.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

Digging up further the internet for video or some visual guide. Making best effort that everything possible is researched by me.
Even if I think I have understood it - I take some time to discuss it with someone who has done the encounter already, or raid leader/officer.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

Why I play WoW?
Sentiment. Playing it since the start. My warlock is my precious. Something I created, I cherish.

Objectives:
Do my best to further develop my character, accomplish achievements, colect items that are of interest to me.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

I always was the tactics kind of guy. Doing calculations, reading up tactics, exploring different options for achieving certain goal.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Janinč's Test

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

CPU: Core i7 4.2 GHz
RAM: 4x 2GB Corsair Dominator on 2100MHz
VGA: 3SLI nVidia GTX 470
HDD: 2x 40GB SSD with Raid0 as system disk.

This is combined with 3 monitor system with nVidia surround.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

I have everything set up. If ever a problem is up it is being handled ASAP.
At the moment I even have my own TS3 server hosted - 25man capacity and can be used as a spare.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yes. Real ID and e-Mail address will be given aswell. Also I am able to contact you through remote in case of emergency or status update.

#2 2013-01-10 12:22:13

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Janinč, Human, Warlock - accepted

Thank you for a very nice - if colorful to extreme - application.

There is one major flaw with your character, let's see in game if you can figure out what that is.

Accepted.

Due to the fact that your gear is a little behind, you may find yourself being swapped in and out of raids often in the start.

Board footer