How good is your english:fluent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: not really

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: trollmesiter
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ter/simple
Mainspec: balance
Offspec: restro/feral tank
Professions: enginnering and tailoring

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
my gear is fully enchanted and reforged yes

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? yes

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
well i played as resto untill 2 weeks ago when i decided to go for balanace
resto: fun to play and is excellent for 25 man raiding, tranquility and incartion is epic for heavy raiddamage, but the resto specc aint as strong as a disc priest or a resto shammy , so this specc feels kinda left behind.
balance: good damage and very good for multidot fights , not the best on single targets but balance brings a great owl that brings fear into the raids !

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … fet/simple
its my latest alt, i got a few more but they are on another realm, ive played prot warrior and know how to use them, i think they are very fun aswell !

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
as i said before ive been playing as restoration so my wol is from healing, i did manage though to get a good rank as 76 world on stone guards 25 hc
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-el5865149nbu838i/  you can find most of the logs in there
Which pve addons do you use?
bigwigs
boomkinator
ora3
decursive
recount

Show us your UI.
http://fuskbugg.se/dl/2FgSLN/troll.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
the first time i ever touched wow was in tbc, but i hated it , so basicly the first time for me in this game was when wotlk came out !
first char and history:
i started as a holy paladin name (séazon) in wotlk, from zero knowing nothing and lost, but for everyday i learned more, somehow ppl where much friendlier with newbies back then, i started raiding as healer and managed to down everything that content
naxx - cleared
ulduar - cleared normal/hc
totc - cleared ( had problems with anub a long time before i downed him 10man on hc)
icc - cleared ( lichking went down like a king!)

The fun story here is how i moved from a mediocre guild and went to the top of the server wich back then was stormscale horde, i played in a guild called black company and then moved on to anathema, and these were 25 man guilds. i managed to make a name for myself back then, and my guild ended up top 3 on the realm

then Cata came out: i knew i would be late with this since my militairy duty called for me and i had 11 months of hard work on my hands!, but when i had a brake i went home and tried to push as much as possible by pugging
i did manage to get many kills pre-nerf and many after a few nerfs

Bot/tot4w/BWD = cleared (hc aswell)
firelands = cleared ( raggy was a pain and took me till after nerf to get him)
dragonsoul = cleared ( tbh i ppl think deathwing is harder then raggy on hc , then they dont know how to play this game ) , i though that spine was a piss in the ass but i got dissapointed on the deathwing encounter

MOP= i decided to reroll resto druid, ive always had a thing for druids (no homo) and it started good aswell , i joined up with a guild called délerium and we built up the core from 10 man to 25 man, sadly there wasent enough greater players to make it work , it was all about carrying and so on, and i dont like that , atleast not if they dont put an effort and learn tactics beforehand.
anyway i got 4/6 hc in msv with them and got bladelord down aswell in hof on heroic, we were pretty close to down windlord (1 add wave left ) but to many ppl love windbombs big_smile

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. i can attend those days and they work very good for me, but to be clear right now, sometimes but not often i get to work 24hours, like this week i have to do it once on thursday and i think in 2 months i have to do it again, but i dunno wich day it will be, but thats something i know 2-3 weeks beforehand and something i will say so ppl dont waste time waiting for me

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): there is no extra factor other then work that could mess up and i would miss 1 raid

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
well tbh and fair, im very good as a resto druid, and its not because i got gear even though it helps , its more because i learn the encounter beforehand , i know when damage is coming on raid or tank , and i tend to play what to use when and where, thats why im better then average. i also tend to reglyph / refoge for certain fights because i know it will work better
as balance though i havent rly raided that much , ive done a pugg here and there , but im still learning and reading about it, to get good at it aswell i have to do in during a "real" raid , i mean heroic boss or something cause its from there i will learn the few extra tricks .

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): well, tbh i do read tactics but thats not it , i watch videos , i look for kills videos and povs , so i see how my role acts during that encounter , i also read dungeon journal to know how attacks affects other players then me , and see if i can help out

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).
well hmm, i dont remember tbh , i mean i have had assignement like to kite pheromones , to cc on windlord , etc , but i havent had anything of a greater value tbh

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
well i saw ure recruitement message on trade, why i chose u? simple , cause ure a 25 man guild and from what ive heared u like progressing

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
i excpect , dedicated ppl that has the same goal as the guild , willing to learn and willing to spend time, not afraid of talking , and mostly being nice to each other even though  handing out criticism is a must

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
yes

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
well the intellegince i get is from other ppl, and forums, aswell as most of it is logic so u dont have to be a genius

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
i want something to do while not working aswell as wow is a nice game, where u get to compete with each other , and spend some nice time, i love winning and thats something wow can give me
Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
something that i like to share is that im pretty openminded, i like to assist raidleaders , giving idéas and helping them out, progress is done as a guild and not as an individual thats why i like to participate on all plans to help out as much as possible

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium, SP1  –  CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 3.00GHz (at 1590 MHz)  –  Memory usage: 3928/6126 MB (64%)  –  Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1920x1080x32bit 60Hz)

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? its no problem

#2 2013-01-30 12:06:40

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: balance/resto druid trollmeister - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will do our best to answer it today, likely late evening.

Pleae provide the Speed Test results as requested in the template.

#3 2013-01-30 12:57:37

trollmeister
Uncertified member

#4 2013-01-30 13:48:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer