You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-02-26 23:22:23

Dynazap
Uncertified member

Dynazap | Holy Paladin - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Spelling might be poor sometimes, but the rest is Good 8 out of 10 smile
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Up for a good laugh smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Dynazap
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … zap/simple
Mainspec: Holy
Offspec: Retri ( HC dungeon gear atm )
Professions: 600 Ench / 600 Inscrip.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

Mostly i use Mr. Robot. Not on every single piece of loot. But ye, i use it on the most of it. When i think i can use more xx stats then i forge for that, if that is not working out i re-gem/forge again smile.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

Most of the time i get the Valor cap.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I used to play my Warrior as tank on the early 4.xx exp. 
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … res/simple

Since i play 24/7 on my Paladin i didnt have much time to play on my Alts.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://tinypic.com/r/x6edtt/7
This is an 'old' screenshot. I still use this UI, to keep it simple and clean smile.

Which pve addons do you use?
Vudho , DBM , Omen ,  (Big Brother , Ensidiafails > As officer / Raidleader )

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

I played the guild The Burning Hand for over 2,5 years now. From 4.xx till now.  Beginned as Raider and quit with Officer/Raidleading exp.

Started playing on TBC.
ICC cleared with pugging.
BWD / BoT / ToTFW not really active raiding back in those days.
FL's cleared on same patch.
DS HC Cleared -> +/- 5th on realm (Anachronos) with guild.

MoP = 16/16 norm 5/16 HC with high exp at 6/16 HC ( Spirit Kings )

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I can make all 3 days. If not u will know 2 or 3 days before the actual date smile

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

My girlfriend? Nah, i can make it all of the days smile

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

I play my Holydin for a while now.. i seen the class change alot. I think im a good player because i put alot of effort in healing and searching for the best ways to do the job (Guide/Top guilds).

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

Watch tutorials on MMO, Youtube. Read/know the EVERY mechanics of the fight. Ask/talk about the fight with other guildies.
I write down the things i need to know as healer. most of the time i know them for every class, but when im in a rush i only write the healers tacts down.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).

Garalon. Doing the kite stuff. Its hard as a pally healer to walk > Heal > Watch Debuff > Heal ect.
Sha of Fear. Running to the bubbles like a madman. --> Did research on the web and watched guides from top realm guilds.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I want to raid in a 25 man guid again. I used to raid in 25 man guilds.
Also the raiding days and times are perfect for me.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

Lots of fun. Serious when needed ( progress ). And helping members out if they have some probs.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Aye

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

Aks guildmembers, or ask someone that is above u in the ranking smile. Use the forums MMO / WoW forum.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

My Objectives are to be in top of realm with my Guild and Character.. I play WoW because i like to play games where u need to engage ur brain..

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2536810389.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

AMD FX - Octa Core
HD6970 Cross
12GiG Ram

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes. I even have my own Teamspeak 3 server on a 150Mbits connection.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

No problem smile

Last edited by Dynazap (2013-02-26 23:25:21)

#2 2013-02-26 23:54:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Dynazap | Holy Paladin - declined

Thanks for the application. It may take a while for us to get back to you (i.e. not a day or two, say, more like a week).

One thing that we ought to lay down fair and quare - you mentioned you want to be in a server-top guild. As much as we do our best, we are not and we will not compete for server first kills. This i smostly because of our 3 raids-per-week schedule. There are at least 2 guilds that raid more often thatn that on Ravencrest, hence it's only natural that they will be ahead of us (even if I'm happy to say ahead by not very much).

Are then you sure we are what you are looking for?

#3 2013-02-27 00:14:04

Dynazap
Uncertified member

It is what im looking for.

Casual raiding but still good progress.

#4 2013-02-27 00:25:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Fair enough. As mentioned, we will get back to you in due time course.

#5 2013-02-27 00:26:50

Dynazap
Uncertified member

Okok!

#6 2013-03-02 14:27:30

Lamme
Guildmaster

In spite of the fact that your application is ok and that the result of the chat you had with one of our healers was promissing, at this particular point we just can't fit another paladin, more so a healing one, into the team.

Because of that I'm afraid your application will have to be -
declined

That is unless of course you would be willing to join as a social member at first and then wait for an opening. I should say though, both of our healing paladins are long time members. In case you need any further details, please contact us in game.

Board footer