Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-03-16 04:54:03

Garoc
Uncertified member

Garoc-worgen-warrior - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Very good , i can speak in TS
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I have plenty of time for raiding , I should be able to do 100 % of all raids , also i bring my mind .

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Garoc
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … roc/simple
Mainspec: Fury SMF
Offspec: Arms
Professions: BS 600 , Enchanter 600

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

My gear optimized according to Mr. Robot and also i use ReforgeLite to give me fast solutions for my new gear , after that i take look to my stats if i miss some hit or expertise to change what i needed to get cap .

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?
Atm upgradeing gear not available , But i keep farming valor every week to get cap 1000 point to buy same rep gear , I did upgrade weapon and my trinket coz i love to start with the stronge gear like weapon .

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

SMF and TG both have the same stat priorities and rotations, nothing changes between the two except for their weapons used currently.The only difference SMF has a better execute and TG has better aoe.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … Jrs/simple i do not play in my alt in MOP , I do not have time for alts , I wana foucs in my mian to improve it .

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9dg5 … amp;e=2963

Which pve addons do you use?

DBM
OmniCC
Reforgelite
Skada
Tidy Plates
I Interrupted That
Show us your UI.

http://www4.0zz0.com/2013/03/15/22/712505733.jpg
http://www11.0zz0.com/2013/03/15/22/703712861.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

I play with IIIsoin in vanilla and i play in kamuf Ravencrest in woltk than i stop raiding when the sesoin end , I join SPQR and done 6/7 hc in FL with them and i join Perfection in this sesoin but the guild stop raiding .
Classic vanilla: MC , BWL , ZG , AQ 20 , and same in AQ 40 , spider boss in old naxx .
TBC: kara , ZA , Grull lair , Magtheridon's Lair , SSC after that i stop raiding got RL problem .
wotlk: naxx , OS , EOE , ulduar , TOGC with [A Tribute to Insanity (25 player)] , ICC 11/12 hc .
cata: bwd 6 hc , bot 2/5 hc , totfw 1/2 hc, FL 6/7 hc ,DS 6/7 hc .
mop: msv 5/6 hc , hof 5/6 normal 2/6 hc , toes 4/4 normal 1 elite , TOT 3/12

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I should be able to attend 100 % the 3 raids in the time , that if nathing bad happen .

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

I'm unemployed, so i have plenty of time for raiding , that if everything go great in my life , and if something wronge i will make sure u guys know about asap .

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

ive been researching my class on different websites such as noxxic.com elitesjerks and icyvenis etc. ive also been talking to other warr about it and ive reforged this way to get the max damage out of my charcter , I start playing my class from vanilla until now and if there any change in my calss i make sure that i read about it , some skill are not in GCD like HL and HS i use it when CS buff up and i cast as many attacks as possible during its buff , after all this thing as melee class i should keep my eye's open to see if i need to move from fire or stuff like that .

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

I start playing LFR to give me good view for the fight , playing beta , I read PTR and MMO Champion , watching FATBOSS raiding guide in youtube and i see how the boss skill look like from Dungon journal so i know when the boss will start to cast it to be rdy to act , also read about the important thing and the deadly boss skill to be were from one shot death .

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).

U know guys u can not get Insanity achiv if u wipe one time , in the last boss Anub'arak ppl start die in the last 10 % and we was like only 6 ppl alive with only 1 healer the warr in that time can spam execute but i do not spam i use BT with execute (BT) heal me with 1% of my hp , after we kill the boss and get the achiv was no one alive smile .

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I would like to join a semi-hardcore guild with good progress and i also think that in can go a long way in patch 5.2 and therefore I have chosen your guild .

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

stay alive with fresh sprit of raiding team with active ppl , ppl know how to play , endless raiding , new boss's kill every week and start hc soon .

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

yes i read all rules and i understand it and it is ok for me .

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

I will ask any melee calss that i feel he doing fine about tacs that i need to know or unsure about something , If i need more help i will speak in TS to make everything clear for me .

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

i love wow alot , killing bosses in hc make me feel good , doing Achievements , try every new sesion and see how better game changed , doing new raid and new bosses .

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

no unfortunately

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2577093013.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

processor i7 CPU 3.20 GH
RAM 12 GB
nvidia Geforce GTX 850 3gb

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
yes sure i have working mic .

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
yes it is ok .

#2 2013-03-16 17:00:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Garoc-worgen-warrior - declined

Thank you for the application , we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2013-03-21 19:37:55

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Garoc-worgen-warrior - declined

Declined

Board footer