Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-03-26 00:38:17

Phaséd
Uncertified member

Phaséd- Hunter - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: I got a Proficiency Diploma for English language
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: As i mentioned im 19 And i live in Greece,Athens atm im studying Finance on the university of Athens so i have alot of spare time to dedicate on WoW in-order to maximize my output as a Hunter and as a Raider

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Phaséd
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … séd/simple
Mainspec: Survival, used for AoE fights such as Tortos and Horridon
Offspec: BeastMastery, used for single target fights such as Megeara and Jin'rok
Professions: 600LW/600Engineering

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
Well First of all the Stat prio for hunters is Agility>(7.5% hit/exp)>Crit>Haste>mastery so first of all i took care of getting hit and exp capped with proper gemming and reforging aswell as enchanting, after that was done tried to maximize my agility thus skiping the socket bonus on some items that dont give a usefull socket bonus for me (eg waist) after that tried to maximize my crit by sacrificing unecesary Haste and Mastery. My Gear is fully gemmed,reforge aswell as Enchanted with just the best for my class/spec

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? I always Cap Valor Points and sometimes even on wednesday in order to get the new piece that is available.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros: High mobility and really high AoE damage maby one of the best in the game atm, alot of CC on fights such as Freezin trap for adds on tortos and Usefull spells such as Misdirection
Cons: The single Target dps of Hunters atm isnt the best some classec such as rogues and mages still out-dps hunters and apart of Deterence which has 2min CoolDown hunters dont have any other Dmg mitigating spell.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: Well I raided on TBC and on Cataclysm on My Resto shaman and on WOTLK raided on my Resto druid, on My druid managed to get 10/12 icc hc as you will see and on my shammy cleared SSC/TK and got up to muru on sunwell and managed to kill Nefarian hc (pre-nerf)
Shammy : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … ssh/simple
Druid      : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … èam/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-jzsr1 … amp;e=2918
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yo57r … amageDone/

Which pve addons do you use? I use X-perl Frame,Omen,Recount,DeadlyBossMods,NeedToKnow,Quartz3 and Cooldowns

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
Vanilla: Nothing actually, i was 12 years old back then so didnt have the time or the skill and maturity to raid then
TBC: Managed to Clear karazhan,Zul'aman,Gruul's Lair,Magtheridon,SSC and TK(kael thus was pre-nerf kill) And managed to get 4 bosses on BT including alot of wipes and 3 bosses on Mount Hyjal. (That was on my Shammy:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Deathwissh/simple)
WOTLK: On Wotlk i played at beggining on My shammy Clearing Naxx25,OS25,EOE25 in the first month, When ulduar was released i took a break so didnt manage to do any serious progress on that raid. That was untill ICC was introduced which i raided on my druid (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … ;am/simple) And managed to clear 12/12icc10 and 9/12 icc10hc (that was before the nerf started)
Cataclysm: On Cata I decided to raid again on my Shammy and managed to get 13/13normal (BwD,Tot4w,BoT) and 7/13hc Including Neffy hc(pre-nerf, you can check date). Then Firelands was introduced(at that time Bloodfeather was kinda deserted, and so my guild "Dàrksun" which was no3 on server at that moment started facing some attendance issues thus slowing us down and managing to get only 6/7 firelands. At that time i was also leveling my hutner and i "kinda" rerolled hunter from shammy and managing to get on my hunter 7/7 FL10normal and 3/7 hc, On DS i had my exams period so only managed to get 7/7 and 2/7 hc mode
Mists of Pandaria: On mists i started kinda late (I Think it was mid-January) so i was kinda stalled on progress though i managed to overcome the fact that i was late managing to clear 16/16(MsV,HoF,ToES) and 6/16hc (4/6 hc MsV,2/6hc HoF,0/4HC ToES), Atm i am at consortium which is also dealing with some issues due to ppl leaving thus stalling us and due to that we only managed to get 5/12 ToT and many wipes on Ji-Kun. The Reason im leaving my current guild is that 1 of the 2 Raiding groups of the guild (in which i am) is falling apart due to people leaving as i mentioned.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Well I really enjoy raiding so expect 100% attendance with small exceptions due to Irl reasons in which times you will be informed in order to do the proper arangments.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): No, Being a University student in Greece is really not strict so no external factors affecting activity.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Well as i mentioned before at the current moment i got alot of spare time which i devote in playing wow but also reading tacts watching videos of wolrd 1st boss kills and reading facts about my class that could help me maximize my Dps and raid output. I might not be playing hunters for that long (about 2 years) but when i stick to a class i alwasy like to read about it because its the small little things that make the big difference.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
Well I always view the Method kills on PTR on the bosses we are going to try on, that wont ensure i wont fail because in theory every fight seems easy after you seen a video but in fact you must do the fight 1-2 times to get the hang of it, I always prepare before raid having atleast 10-20 Flasks and 80-100 pots aswell as my own 300agility food.
GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Well I am looking for a guild with good progress, good reputation on the server and a semi-hardcore guild that is recruiting my class in order to stick to it and after a while if im worth it get my own spot in that guild. As i can see Enigma Order Meets all this requirements with no exception

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
I expect a good and healthy enviroment from Enigma Order aswell as a good raiding progress and people that know what they are doing (which i dont doubt on this guild)

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes i have read and understood your rules and they are ok for me.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
First Of all I check the proper video (most likely fatboss) and if something isnt that clear i usualy ask a guildie to ensure my understanding.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: I have Always been a fan of MMORPG games and WoW is the best in its field that why i have been playing World of Warcraft for about 6-7 years with minor Breaks. I really enjoy the Thrill of raiding and getting end-tier progressions, and at the moment there isnt much happening on my life which is a good factor cause i can invest more time on raiding and playing wow.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
No Thank you.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2599846074.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
Its A brand New computer and judging from the LFR i can run 25man at around 50-55 FPS, so yes i can assure it can handle a 25man raid

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Of Course

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
I Guess

Last edited by Phaséd (2013-03-26 00:47:21)

#2 2013-03-26 01:19:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Phaséd- Hunter - declined

Thanks for the application. We will get back to you shortly, as discussed in game.

#3 2013-03-26 20:50:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Phaséd- Hunter - declined

Declined

Board footer