You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-06 01:17:01

palux
Uncertified member

pálux - declined

How good is your english: im pretty good to English
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: my name is Patrick im from denmark, im not doing anything at the moment, so i just go home and do somthing with my friends / playing WoW.  so thats Means the time for raiding is 110%..

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: pálux
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … lux/simple
Mainspec: Boomkin
Offspec: Resto
Professions: Letherworking + enchating 600 skils

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning. i got reforgelite addon to fix my gear, i always check out from class to see if we got nerfed or somthing else to better for my class/specc. im always 100 rdy before the raid. with pots - flask - 300 fod - and looks for the new hc boss..

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? after reset will i all the time farm so i got valor cap to upgrade my gear.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: well as a boomkin you will go after your haste break point after that CRIT - CRIT - CRIT, so you will have more chance to get Starsurge procc. = more dmg from my class -

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: no alts at 90 atm. only my shaman lvl 78 :)

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-w … /rankinfo/ my UI can only show that to you over Skype.

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM - Grid - Grid Stat buff - Skada - Bartender 4 - needtoknow 2
Show us your UI.   my UI can only show that to you over Skype

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds): well in Mop i had 10/16 hc killed but 16/16 hc exp. in 5.2 i have 12/12 normal 2/13 hc killed but i got alot of heroic exp from my guild - so its like 7-8 / 13 hc exp bossen in the new tier..

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. its fine for me, can raid 6-7 days per week if needed, so i think its good for you Guys to have me.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): im a good raider, have played this game since its come out :) - played hardcore since Burningcrusader. always good to cuminicate with the raid and stuff. i can take care of all you Guys set me to. so no problem this way. im not a angry person i take a chill so im a good boy thats like to play this game, ( this is my life. haha !

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): i always look for tatc on youtube. fatboss - or looking for boss kills on orther guilds have killed, like so i can be 110% rdy for NeXT time we raid, and im doing lfr for the bosses i need to pretise one, if needed, like ji-kun with the flying Things, im good .

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: well i was just checking on look on smalle, and talked with him about it. and he says you Guys needed a boomkin. so in that way im making an apyling to you.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: a good frindly guild good speaking to me, maybe new friends, and good raids :)

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): top from my site!

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: im playing this game becuase i like it and its rly hard for me to go of from it when i like to play it. i can sit up all the night just becuase i can, and i like to do somthing with friends ingame..

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application. no i dont think so.

HARDWARE

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids. i raided 40mans with my computer so i can do a good job in 25 man ofc.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? my microphone is tiptop, i can speak and have teamspeak! .

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? yes its fine for me. thanks for your time, and hope for me its going well with my applying.  see you.

#2 2013-05-06 01:26:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: pálux - declined

Accepted

I appriciate how fast you made the application. Even if it shows a little bit in the english, I know from out TS chat that communication shouldn't be an issue.

Board footer