You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-29 02:21:23

Niad
Guild Member

Marloon, Worgen, Warlock - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: I think its quite good, but ofc some might disagree.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Marloon
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
Mainspec: Destruction
Offspec: Affliction (havnt really made up my mind yet.)
Professions: Mining / Jewelcrafting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases
(eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally.
We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

-I am checking with Mr.Robot from time to time, to check what it says and if i agree. i talk to Phocus(Qurrai) and Finkeen(old warlock bud of mine) and kinda do my own thing with a mix of mr.robot in there along with their advice. but i change it up as more info comes my way.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

-I am ofc making sure to cap valor each week using LFR/Dungeons/Dailys.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

-pros and cons in terms of class/spec. All i can think of is, i played warlock before and loved it, u were in need of a warlock, seemd like the right time, awesome dmg and FUN!

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

-I have a Holy Priest for alt, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … u/advanced , when i started playing again a few months ago, i made a priest, as it was what i played from classic -> wotlk.
-I have started lvling a druid aswell, feral, its lvl 24 atm, not even gonna post armory tongue.
-I have a bunch more at lvl 90/85/80, but they are on Stormreaver.
Which pve addons do you use?

(Just gonna list all my current addons.)

-Affdots
-Elvui
-Elvui Enhanced
-Elvui AddOnSkins
-DBM
-Omen
-Recount
-Auctionator
-Postal

Show us your UI.

-http://i.imgur.com/bEWkx46.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

-Well, i started playing when WoW EU beta came out.
Been raiding with many diffrent guilds over the years, from the top of my head. Ragnarok, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Dark Ritual, Ram, Laid Back Legends, The Enigma Order.
And have cleared all content on either normal / hardmode / heroic from classic -> catalysm. In Pandaria, i have done some PUGs with my Shaman while i was on Stormreaver Horde side.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

-Currently i can attend all the days u raid.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

-Not at the moment. Got alot of time on my hands and WoW seems like a good place to put it atm.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

-Well, i have played warlock before and was just in love with it, and when Smalle told me you needed casters, i figured i'd throw myself into warlock again.
Why i am good at playing warlock is a hard question to answer, i play it the best way i can and if someone feels i am good or bad, tell me. There is allways room for improvment.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet"
doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

-Make sure i am stocked on Pots, Flasks, Food. I check out some vids on the boss/bosses on youtube, to get a view of the fight, i also read about the encounter while doing this so i get
a better understanding of what i am seeing and should be doing as dps(in this case).

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

-Played in The Enigma Order during Catalysm, and just loved it. So in coming back to wow, TEO is my first choise.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

-Treat me, as i do u.
-Provide me with a fun experience and i will do my best for this guild.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

-I have read through them before and did a quick gander of them again. all looks fine to me.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

-I look it up or ask.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

-I started playing wow again due to not having much else to do, and i got hooked, and the more i play, the more of the game i wanna see.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

-Not really.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

-http://www.speedtest.net/result/2737785854.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

-I am having a hard time remembering the stuff i have in it, but its more then enough for 25m. Never had problems with it. (if this answer doesnt suffice for u guys, i'll look it up later)

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

-Got a working headset and able to use, Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak3 without problems.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination,
your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

-its fine.

Last edited by Niad (2013-05-29 10:07:07)

/Hadante

#2 2013-05-29 12:28:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Marloon, Worgen, Warlock - accepted

Accepted

Thank you for the application. There is one major disadvantage to your character - yes, the usual, it's not a gnome - but in spite of that you are very welcomed to join us.

Needless to say, taking your gear into account, we may need to switch you in and out on a boss per boss basis in the start.

One more detail, recent experience proves that BigWigs are better than DBM in 9 cases out of 10. Unless you're a die-hard DBM supporter, you may want to switch them before you really get used to it.

Board footer