Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-08-18 16:35:12

Sixthsense
Guild Member

Sixthsense - fury warrior - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: Not perfect but good enough
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Im non-conflict.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Sixthsense
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … e/advanced
Mainspec: fury
Offspec: protection
Professions: BS, engi

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
My gear should be ok - everytime something drops for me I consult my reforges with robot.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
pros - good mobility (charge, intervene, leap), utility - banners + raid CD
cons - lower dmg potencial at this moment (compared to mages/locks/SPs)

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Thejk - mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … k/advanced
this was my main until the end of Cataclysm

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/132456/

Which pve addons do you use?
I use debufffilter, omen, DBM, tidyplates, bartender, quartz, CDcount, MSBT...

Show us your UI.
http://i.imgur.com/UKpwnBT.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
I joined Motion (Burning Blade) 5 month after EU release and stayed there til now.

Vanila (40m, raider - mage)
only missed a few in Naxx

TBC (25m, CL - mage)
SSC, TK, BT - cleared
Sunwell - 4/6 prenerf

WoTLK (25m, raider - mage)
Naxx, EoE - cleared
Ulduar - cleared, some HC modes
ToGC - 4/5 HC
ICC - wow break

Cata (10m, raider - mage)
BWD etc - 10/13 HC
FL - 5/7 HC
DS - 5/8HC prenerf, DW at 20% nerf (i think)

MoP (10m, raider - warrior)
MV etc - 7/16 HC
ToT - 6/13 HC

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
I have 90+% attendence. I cant attend every 4th sunday coz I have a night shift. Sometimes (rarely) I get night shifts even during week, but can switch them if really necessary.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
None.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Im always focused, I switch targets asap, I love interrupting (because of glyph) and I know my class inside out (or at least I think so).

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Nikli was in charge of finding a guild for both of us. So i heard about you from her smile She screamed at me while I was taking a nap.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Mainly good and friendly co-raiders and steady progress rate.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I have.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
I enjoy playing video games with friends. I like fantasy and lore. WoW is my first MMORPG game and im addicted to it smile

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
As Nikli said, we are a 2in1 package only.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2908240230.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
Procesor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
8,00 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
WoW is on SSD disc

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes and yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
No problem.

Last edited by Sixthsense (2013-08-18 17:08:42)

#2 2013-08-18 18:17:50

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Sixthsense - fury warrior - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you by the end of the reset if not earlier.

#3 2013-08-20 00:16:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Sixthsense - fury warrior - accepted

Thank you for a very nice application indeed. All questions answered in detailed manner, some WoL ranks to prove you know your business - frankly, I wish we had more applicants like this.

Accepted

Bare in mind, server migration is often accompanied by a bug that allows you to whisper people on the new server, but makes it impossible for them to answer and contact you in general. Should it happen that your migration is completed and there's seemingly no response from us upon your request for an invitation, make sure to check the topic with your application. The problem gets sorted easily by Game Masters (just a matter of waiting for them to react) and does not affect RealD whispers, therefore I'd advise you to add me before moving. My battletag is Lamme#2288.

Upon arriving to Ravencrest you will face the decision as to which race to pick. That is of course entirely up to you and any choice will be accepted and respected. As long as it's a gnome. With pink ponytails. And the fact that the game is reluctant to accept gnoladins is not an excuse I'm willing to accept.

One last thing, for clarity sake - we are accepting you as a testplayer. Judging by the application you seem to be a very good addition to the roster, however it may happen that for whatever reason you will not pass the trial. I'm saying this because of the real-life money cost involved in the migration.

The very same response applies to your second half's application, you are both welcomed.

Board footer