You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-08-31 23:05:10

Nolix
Uncertified member

Nolix, Gnome Warlock!

How good is your English: i understand i can convey my thoughs
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Easy going, always intrested in learning new things

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Nolix
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … x/advanced
Mainspec:Destruction
Offspec:Demo
Professions:Alch/bs

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning. atm i'm just following Reforge lites settings with crit over mastery, and all of my gear is gemmed and Enchanted to fit this

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Good aoe, Good survivability, Good single target dps, High mobility. cons are most likly that it's a pure dps class

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
My monk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … lix/simple . i know how to play this character and i enjoy it
My hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ilz/simple Not as good on this as on my monk, mostly levled it to play some pvp

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
since i haven't rly been raiding this tier i have no WoLs, or screenshots for this tier

Which pve addons do you use?
Recount/dmb/omen/Quartz
Show us your UI. http://postimg.org/image/8li3i138l/

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):  Not much of a raider in Vanilla, but in TBC i killed all the way up to Twins in sunwell, Cleared everything iup to 11/12 hc in icc, in cata i killed 5/6 bwd, 4/4 and 1/4 hc in bot, and 2/2 normal in tot4w. when Firelands came out i cleared 6/7 heroic, and then in ds i killed 8/8 with you guys, then in mop i killed 4/6 hc in mvs and all the other bosses normal. and then in toes i've killed 5/12 normal.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. I will be able to make it to every raid so expect 100% attendence

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Nopp not rly.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): i've been playing warlock for ages, i'm well up to date about warlocks and what's going to happen to them in 5.4 and i'm rly looking forward to it big_smile

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I wanna get back into raiding and since i've been playing with you guys i know how good the atmosphear is and i love it big_smile

What do you expect from us, as a guild:A friendly bunch that enjoys progressing

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes i have big_smile
Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: I love the game, my objective is to enjoy my time ingame and to meet as meny fun ppl as possible

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
GNOME POWAH!!!!!HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2936580946

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
Processor: I5-3450 cpu @ 3.1ghz
Memory: 16g
grafics card: Gigabyte Radeon HD7950 3072MB Windforce
Storage for my games!: Samsung SSD EVO Basic 840-Series 250GB
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
yes i am
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? ofc it is big_smile

#2 2013-09-01 19:30:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Nolix, Gnome Warlock!

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you.

#3 2013-09-04 13:09:03

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Nolix, Gnome Warlock!

As it is right now, the roster is quite full in general and we already have our share of undergeared players entering SoO with us. That said, the next patch brings many opportunities to catch up in terms of gear. Meanwhile, the roster situation will most likely clarify in course of the next 2-3 weeks. I'd advise you to do what you can to increase that ilvl right after the patch (Timeless Isle, flex etc) and stay put - for now we sadly cannot offer you a spot, but I'm rather positive that will change sooner than later.

Board footer