You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-09-10 11:53:26

Zhockster
Guild Member

Zhockster - Dwarf elemental shaman - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: My english is exceptional.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
I'm dedicated in the things i get into. I always try to do better, and develope myself as much as possible. I can handle critisism without getting childish (if the critisism is in its place ofc). i focus on everything i do, and is hard to interrubt. I'm used to wiping for days/weeks on endgame bosses, and it doesn't bother me at all - the best feeling is to finaly get the B*tch after several nights of wiping.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Zhockster
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ter/simple
Mainspec: Elemental.
Offspec: Restoration
Professions: LW: 600, Inscribtion: 600

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
- My gear atm, is up to date. The reason i don't have mastery/runspeed on my boots, is due to ghostwolf - so i take the 175 haste instead (haste over mastery). And i've been trying out going for a 50/50 haste/mastery, due to the 4 piece, when there were still a debate about, what was best, haste or mastery, but as far as i can see, haste won in the end. but that should be fixed :)
all my gear is enchanted, with the best possible enchants and gems. It does make a difference.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
one of the ultimate pros is the elemental shamans ability to aoe at 3-5 targets - its insane and can keep a steady high dps on these targets. We also do have a fairly steady singletarget dps. and our ability to move and shoot (lightning bolt/spiritwalkers grace). a con can be that there is a somewhat rely on procs from lvb. both working with current 4 priece, and that it is, our main dmg dealer. if we don't get any procs, and is forced to LB spam, we fall down on dps. But we don't have any real soft hastecaps, since all our dmg is direct dmg - this can also be a flaw, since we can be forced to spam LB while moving, and only rely on LvB proccs, and therefor loose dmg. and in some cases, where we can't deal dmg at all, we don't have any real dots, to compensate. (flameshocks dmg aint that awesome).

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
my warlock, mainly pvp on stormscale: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … na/simple. i've played it for pve before, and would say i'm descent at playing it.
my priest, old main in BC -> Cat. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=skaniax havn't really played it, with the new changes they made in MoP, so not sure, but have played it for a time before that, so it should come really fast. like riding a bike i guess xD
paladin (alt): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=kamealion Used to play holy/ret on this in cata.
and then som other alts, that i've played for fun, nothing seriours.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
a target dummy, unbuffed no BL screenshot of recount.
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? … OSen6fO5co
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? … oKvfmuPU3A LFR one.

Which pve addons do you use?
Bartender, Quarts, DBM, Recount, Omen (old habbit), Grid, omnicc, atlasloot and pitbull.

Show us your UI.
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? … OSen6fO5co should be there

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
i starten a couple of weeks before BC release. so no raiding prior to that.
BC: i raided trough KZ (clear), mag (clear), Gruul (clear), SSC (clear), TK (clear), MT (clear) BT (clear). and SWP (up to twins). (on priest - skaniax -armory link above section)
Wrath: Naxx (Glory of the raider 25). Ulduar (Glory of the ulduar raider 10,25). ToC (TotGC) (ally mount thingy xD). actully clared everything up to icc (professor putricide).(on priest - skaniax -armory link above section)
cata: was a little on/off this exspanion but: BVS (4/6 hc). Bot (2/5 hc). Tofw (normal). FL (6/7 hc). Ds (7/8 hc 30% buff). first part done on my priest, (up to FL), DS is done on my shaman, with a guild o formed with some danish firends just before MoP release.
MoP: MV (5/6 hc), HoF (1/6 hc). TES (normal clear), ToT (2/13 hc - exp on 5). (done on shaman).

i Started my adventure in Invader on xavius, later trasnfer to skullcrusher. I raided with those up to ICC in wrath. In wrath i joined the covenant, due to invader disbanding because of lack of players.
The covenant started to lack players aswell, and raids were put off often. So stopped with those and played a bit of pvp.
In Cata i joined Warcry, with some of my friends from Invader, and raided with 'em up to FL, where it disbanded and i Was Co-creater of Smileyoureonstream, with old mates from Invader/warcry and this lastet till begining of DS.
i then had  small break and came Back on my Shaman, to finish of the expansion. Thats when i joined prowess.
Prowess was a 10 man guild, that tried to go 25 man, so we merged with can't handle progress and it didn't work, so ended back in Prowess again, till there became som progress issues, where i tried my luck in kameflashefylla instead. where i am today.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
those days suits me perfectly! :)

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Atm, all i got is school, and my gym, so its basicly my own time after school, and i'm usualy done with workout and school long time before raid starts, so no opsticals, hindering me from raid :)

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Well, i think you mean me, and not my class here ;) hehe (okay, bad joke).
okay, i'm a good player because i stay focused, even when things are going south. i know my class inside out, and frequently check up on it, on forums, to see if any theorycrafters have any new theorys. And when those theory's apear, i always check 'em out ingame my self. i'm a player that have tried engame before, and knows that bosses aren't always something that you just steamroll, so i'm aware of the chance that the night can be spend wiping. and i'm cool with that. Been there done that. The feeling of finaly killing a boss, is the best, if you've wiped for hours/days. i Kind of exspect that from end game bosses.
okay, might have lost track a bit there. But i'm good at playing my Shaman because i like it, i "bond" with it, might sounds stupid, but yeah. The flow of the shaman suits me. i've played a bit of PvP on it aswell, so i know how to react, even to the stupiest things. I understand my strenghts and weakneses of my class. I always come prepared (flasks, food, potions - watched movies etc).

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Well, you're no unknown guild, and thats no secret. But i'm looking for a seriours guild, where you can have some fun while being seriours, and that have the right amount of raiding/spare time. And that combined with your raid days being perfect, kind of set my mind on you. And i've heard good stuff about the guild :)

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Well, i expect you to be just as seriours as me, when raiding. wanting to kill bosses and get the magic loot. (no loot whore tho :P). To be fair. And just to have some fun, handle som jokes - you know, guild stuff :)

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes, i've read 'em and understood 'em :) No real suprice tho ;)

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
Well, first of all, because i like it. It's fun - and i like raiding and talking to people! and if i wasn't in WoW, i would be in another game or watching tv. Most of my social life, is in the weekends and inthe afternoons, not on everyday evenings :)

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
well, i know my gear is a bit behind - but don't be fooled by that, i know how to play :)
i'm atm trying to get all the gear i can, and VP, to upgrades etc.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2956650756 - recently moved to a new place, so not the fastest net, but its steady :)
Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
Processor: Intel(r) core (TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
Ram: 8 GB
have a radeon something grafic card (can't seem to find it :P), but got a score of 7.5 there.
Have a 7.3 Base score.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes to both, and i'm not afraid to talk either.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

sure is :)

Last edited by Zhockster (2013-09-10 12:38:30)

#2 2013-09-10 11:55:27

Zhockster
Guild Member

Re: Zhockster - Dwarf elemental shaman - declined

since i have no logs, The LFR screenshot of recount, will come as soon as i can get into one... xD
but there is one of recount @ targetdummy smile

*edit - uplaode LFR.

Last edited by Zhockster (2013-09-10 12:38:48)

#3 2013-09-10 14:48:50

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will do our best to get back to you shortly, however with the patch being realesed, slightly overgrown roster and a few testplayers, it may not be as fast as we'd hope for normally.

#4 2013-09-10 15:41:00

Zhockster
Guild Member

it's okay - can give me a little extra time for more gear wink hehe

#5 2013-09-10 16:37:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Question, what is your current progress on the legendary quest line?

#6 2013-09-10 19:04:23

Zhockster
Guild Member

i'm on the quest:  [Echoes of the Titans] and got 4 runes - been working on getting those.I am in general just working on getting ready for 5.4 with all sorts of stuff tongue

#7 2013-09-17 20:01:32

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer