You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-10-23 19:02:20

locohunter
Uncertified member

Locohunter Surv/BM hunter - declined

How good is your English:Okay enough to read and write smile
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:Im a person in good mood. Likes to be social with guildies,having a laugh an goodtimes. An dedicated player.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:locohunter
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h … ter/simple
Mainspec:Surv
Offspec:BM
Professions:Blacksmith/Engineer for extra socket an gloves enchant for the extra little dps.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes its all upto speed an fully enchanted. Always checking ask mr robot  on every part of gear  etc.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:High DPS,Good Surv ability's.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: Have a few alts but nothing to report any special have mostly just been focusing on this toon for the time beeing.
But i learn them quick Most played alt i have are at this time only my warlock wich needs levling. Old raid char.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h … ona/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. Well have no logs atm. An since the dps are calculated in LFR witch i cant really see counting toward much, since that's just stand around nuking shit. My guild don't even run WoL.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log. Im at endless wave 6. An tank Bronze.

Which pve addons do you use?Recount,DBM,Raidoverachiver.

Show us your UI. http://imgur.com/lxGt91m

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): This Expansion hasent been to great really for me raid wice.
Done MVA 6/6Norm 3/6HC HoF 4/6 0/6HC ToES 3/4Norm First one elite. ToT 12/12Norm Sige i'v only done a few first on flexi rest i'v done at LFR. So my gear is abit lacking atm. But my raid history goes back to vanilla wow.
With clearing first wing in naxx an upto Twins in AQ40 wich was hard places back then.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. Yes i can make it all an more, Im always playing to around 1-3at night.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I am Able to join all 3 an extra runs also if i get put on standby i will be online for the hole duration of raid.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Did see you on WoW progress an people saying Ravencrest are one of the best ally servers atm, Along with silvermoon. An tracking your going back history it seems like a home i would fit right into.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:Having a goodtime together, Learning new stuff an killing new content at an good paste.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you? Yes they are good an suits me very well.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? Well Im a player going back to Vanilla on this char, Iv been doing multi 5days raids on previous expensions. I'm a quick learner, Comes prepared with food,pots flasks. I like every aspect of the game, Kinda of an achivement farmer Always looking for new stuff to do. Im relaxed, An dosnt matter wipes, all part of the learning phase. I can handle critics an learn from em, also goes with mistakes. I spend time reading up on bosses, ,my class an following most sites.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. www.speedtest.net/my-result/3052144340 57ms Havent seen any lagg around that ruins the game.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
3930K CPU
32GB Ram
Nvidia 770xSli
SSD 240gb

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? I'm able to connect TS3 yes. Dont have a mic but that's an problem easy to solve none the less. Havent been speaking yet, but if this is a req it's a yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? I am Willing to provide yes.

#2 2013-10-24 00:27:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Locohunter Surv/BM hunter - declined

Thank you for the application, we will do our best to get back to you shortly.

#3 2013-10-25 17:19:39

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Locohunter Surv/BM hunter - declined

Too far behind gear and experience wise for us to accomodate. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

Board footer