Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-10-30 02:55:26

Calaril
Guild Member

Calaril Hunter Xrealm application - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: My English is above average
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Usually share my idea's if I think tactics could be changed

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Calaril
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … l/advanced
Mainspec: Survival
Offspec: Beast Mastery
Professions: Jewelcrafting / Enchanting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Survival has some very good aoe compared to the specs and also the single target is pretty good aswell just not as much burst as Beast Mastery. Also the fact that survival isn't that pet dependant is nice aswell on some bosses, ( like immerseus where my pet always buggs out)

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I don't play alot on my alts usually but my best alts have to be my death knight of my rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … d/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e … k/advanced

But the gear on my alts really are a joke I usually only play them when I am really bored

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/3184/ I am on almost every boss in this months raid logs, in the earlier links my dps is alot lower compared to the later ones tough

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

I've only gotten to wave 19 but I only had a few attempts

Which pve addons do you use?

Bigwigs
Recount
Bartender

Show us your UI.

I have the regular wow UI only use bartender to move the action bars and make them smaller so I can see everything that happens instead of my addons beeing in the way of everything.
(it wont let me upload a screenshot for some reason)

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
I have only started raiding again when ToT was out i've cleared 12/12 on normal and 4/13 on heroic pre patch and 13/14 in SoO normal but as I watch ALOT of video's from heroic kills I know what to do at every single boss.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Should be no less then 100%

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I wanted to change servers for a while now and I have chosen to go to ravencrest as it is a highly populated alliance pvp server, And I have chosen for The Enigma Order because I am looking for a guild that raids 3 days a week with some efficient raiding ( Getting as much down as possible within those 3 days )

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

I expect a stable raiding guild with a good atmosphere during the raids and people that do what they are supposed to do.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Yes I understand them

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

Even tough I havent done every single boss on normal and heroic in pandaria I hope you will consider my application anyway.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3066325221.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

Windows 7 64 bit
Intel Core i7 4770 3.4 GHz
8 GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX760 2GB

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes I am

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yea no problem

#2 2013-10-30 12:18:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Calaril Hunter Xrealm application - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly. Possibly even today. I did not read the application yet, but  after a quick look, I didn't notice your battle tag - if you could please provide that.

#3 2013-10-30 15:12:12

Calaril
Guild Member

Oh sorry must have forgotten that my battletag is Calaril#2292

#4 2013-10-30 15:25:32

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks again for the application. I'm afraid meanwhile we found ourselves a recruit from our home server, so making you pay for the transfer while the spot is unlikely to be available wouldn't be a fair thing to do. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

#5 2013-11-28 15:51:49

Lamme
Guildmaster

A little passed and the applicant was still interested.

Accepted

Board footer