#1 2013-12-19 01:11:55

Kurk
Uncertified member

Kurkster - Dps warrior - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Romanian.
How good is your English: Very good.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Well, I'm a studying general medicine.Pretty normal guy ( as normal as someone who would chose medicine tongue), I like to work out, hang out with friends... Nothing out of the ordinary comes to mind.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Kurkster.
BattleTag:Kurk#2125
Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … r/advanced
Mainspec:Fury.
Offspec:Arms/Prot (Tho tanking gear ain't that great due to having a lower prio on it, than our other dps warr in the guild)
Professions:Blacksmith/Enigineering.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
Don't think you will find anything wrong here.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
I think  wars are in a decent place when it comes to dps atm.Tho were are not top melee dps class i think the steady dps output combined with the raid cds, plus the single vigilence cd makes wars pretty ok in a raid grup.As a con, well dps wars used to be a lot higher in the last tier of raiding due to the high stats on gear, and it must be just me wanting that awsomeness back at the end of an expansion.But i guess they kindda started to fix that in cataclysm and now they pretty much normalized it in a way or another in mist of pandaria.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Only a hunter wich i don't spend that much time on. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … tty/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://imgur.com/w1dfaMo
This is and LFR run i did only for you to make an ideea. But depending on the fight, especialy for melee's it can go up or down.
What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
I didn't actualy gave to many shots in prooving grounds tbh, because i think to actualy make it to the higher waves u need a separate set of gear, made especialy for it due to the scaling system.

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM and skada, everything else is preaty much integrated in the UI.A more clear version of Elv, DuffedUI.
Show us your UI.
You can see it in the screenshot above tongue. I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible for a better view of everything is going on.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Cleared Mogushan Vaults Heroic pre patch.In HoF and Terrace Heroic the guild did clear everything up to the last boses , Sha and Empress.I for one only attended 2 heroic boses in HoF due to selection exam i had to take at med school wich implied verry little playing time for me. ToT  we had a very odd selection in killing heroic bosses, guild was overcrowded and raid leader changed dps in and out bassed on specific bosses. I managed to get kills on Jin'rokh, Horridon, Tortos, Ji'kun,Durumu, Iron Quon and Twins.Atm romanian guild drama kicked in and some players left... raids where on hold for a few weeks wich made a progresion on killing thok impossible.
Old raiding experience: don't know if it's of any importance but can't hurt:
Started out in vanilla, about 1 year before TBC came out. Only managed to clear ZG, MC , and up to the great Chromaggus in BWL, after that TBC came out. TBC progress well pretty much everything Khara, Maggy, Gruul, SSC, TK, Hyjal,BT (pre nerf) and only first boss in Sunwell.WOLTK expansion , did a whole clear on the expansion. Naxx, Sanctum, The Eye, Onyxia,Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, ICC and again Sanctum (Ruby one tongue).In Cataclysm again here everything was on clear.Blackwing Decent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne, Firelands and Dragon Soul.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
If nothing special comes up, raid days and hours are fine.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Not really.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Well for starters i'm in a guild called wraiths wich is currently raiding/not raiding heroic Siege.We are currently on Thok heroic with the raid but romanian drama kicked in about after first spoils kill and it all went to shit... Being a very small server, close to practically dead recruitment is absolutely impossible so I decided to look for another guild. I looked up wow progress for, and that is where i found you smile. I created a lvl 1 char, had a small chat with Smalle wich was very nice in answering a few questions and here I am tongue

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I'm looking for a guild that is stable, with very little drama, that will continue to push on new content that is being released.I'm not one to switch guilds very often, only changed like 3 guilds from my start of Wow, so i only do it in extreme cases, and i really hope this guild is what I'm looking for in terms of stability and maybe new friendship posibilities.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3173699316

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
i7, 16 gb RAM, GTX 660. 40-45 fps avrage in 25 man lfr on ULTRA settings.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Sure smile

#2 2013-12-19 12:19:39

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Kurkster - Dps warrior - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you in few days. Now that we're approaching the christmas period, there isn't a great deal of raiding going on for us, so there's no rush.

#3 2013-12-19 13:35:39

Kurk
Uncertified member

Sure thing. No rush smile

#4 2013-12-27 21:14:39

Lamme
Guildmaster

We've by no means forgotten you. Raiding activity is still on hold for few more days, so we're just taking our time verifying some roster related options. We will get back to you by the end of the current reset.

#5 2013-12-28 11:33:11

Kurk
Uncertified member

Hehe ,no problem,holidays are what they are smile

#6 2014-01-07 22:58:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

As discussed in game, not happy to decline a person who has all the makings of a TEO player, but the current roster situation just wouldn't make it fair to recruit another melee. Staying in touch though.

Declined

Board footer