Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-04-12 19:57:27

Jumaji
Guild Member

Jumaji, Boomkin Druid - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Denmark
How good is your English: I speak fluent english. I have no problems at all at speaking or talking english.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm a fun guy smile And I take critizm with an open mind.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Jumaji
BattleTag: Jumaji#2783
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … i/advanced
Mainspec: Boomkin
Offspec: Guardian. (Willing to change to healing if needed)
Professions: Blacksmithing & Leatherworking.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
- I keep myself updated on BiS gear. Sometimes I even take my time to calculate through all gear in the raid, to see which items gives me the best bonuses. I don't use mrrobot tho, I don't really like that website.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros: I've been playing druid ever since I really started enjoying WoW. Druids have always been something special, and I think it's because druids always have been the most hybrid class. As boomkin I provide a fast and strong burst, which counts slowly down to a nice steady dps. Boomie does a high amount of dmg singletarget, and even more if multiple targets (2-4 targets). I can provide great off-healing from my boomspec, and even lesser tanking with the right talent.  This makes druid (imo) one of the best classes in-game, because we can fill in all four roles of playing (tank, heal, melee & ranged).

Cons: Boomie have not had it's greatest times, but at the same time haven't we been even close to the bottom. Boomie have always been pretty high on the scale. The only thing I can point out which boomkin is sucky at, is AoE dmg (5+ targets), as Hurricane doesn't really provide that much dmg compared to any other class.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
- I only have a Ret Paladin alt which would be able to raid. I'ts only ilvl 554 atm tho, so it won't be good for now.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
- A link to my guild logs:  http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225555/

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
- I have not done much Proving Grounds on my main, becuase boomkins are horrible to play if your gear is scaled low. So far I've only achieved gold, I haven't spent a lot time during Proving Grounds.

Which pve addons do you use?
- AffDots, DBM, WeakAuras & Skada

Show us your UI.
http://imgur.com/eTXTBUi

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
- In the currenct expansion, I was very casual in the beginning. I did only get a few HCs in the first raids, but I returned with storm in SoO where I got 13/14 HC atm, with good progress on Garrosh.
Earlier expansion raids I achieved 7/8 DS HC (0.3% wipe on Madness. I got 6/7 FL HC (4% wipe on Raggy). And back in wrath, I got 11/12 HC, with nice tries on LK.
As you can see I've been very close to clear full content every expansion, but never really got it.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
- I will attend at 99% of the raids. I will only decline raid if something emergency happens, which is not quite often. The raiding days and times fits me perfectly. I'm not used to start that early on sunday, but I will make it work for me.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
- As I wrote before. There should be no problem for me meeting up. Only if emergencies happen.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
- I'm looking for a guild with fairly high progress while raid days/times fits me good. Your guild looks like what fits me nice, and I thought I'd give it a shot. My friend Jayy (known as Xÿ ingame) told me about you after my guildquit, and you seem like the guild I wanna progress further with. I've seen some of your kills on youtube, and I like your way of raiding.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
- I've read and confirmed your guild rules.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
- I think this covered everything. Unless you have any questions, feel free to ask.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3434936390
The speed is usually more than doubled of what you see here. I have never experienced any lagg or disconnections while playing.

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
- I've raided 25man for a long time, and have never experienced any problems.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
- Yes, yes I am.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
That should not be a problem.

#2 2014-04-12 20:27:40

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Jumaji, Boomkin Druid - accepted

Thank you for the application, as discussed in game, we will get back to you once we, well, have something smart to say.

#3 2014-04-17 13:13:08

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Jumaji, Boomkin Druid - accepted

Accepted

Board footer