#1 2014-04-24 19:22:59

Damla
Uncertified member

Damla, Combat Rogue - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Turkish
How good is your English: Good

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

I’m a dedicated, active, professional and versatile player. I’m not only bringing you a good Rogue, but also a good guild member that is friendly and reliable.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Damla
BattleTag: Damla#2105
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … mla/simple
Mainspec: Combat
Offspec: Assassination (current), Subtlety
Professions: Engineering and LW

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

Yes, I’ve been playing Rogue for a very long time and have a great understanding in how each stat contibutes to DPS, survivability and raid utility. Feel free to run Mr. Robot and Shadowcraft for my character.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Pros: AoE/direct damage reduction, exceptional cleave, mobility, threat reduction, raid defensive (Smoke Bomb), decent sustained DPS, and great burst damage (thanks to Combat)
Cons: Sustained low damage of Combat during short interval bursty fights (namely Immerseus)

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

I have a Horde Monk, so I’m afraid not.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier. Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/ravencrest/damla/ (It imports from WoL)
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8ZR … TK#fight=9 (my last HC Garry)

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Endless 36th wave (I basically didn’t care after I got the Proven Assailant achievement)

Which pve addons do you use?

DBM, SliceCommander, WeakAuras2, Recount, OmniCC

Show us your UI.

http://imgur.com/kxVMHuP

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

MoP: SoO 14/14 HC and ToT 13/13 HC
Cata: DS 8/8 HC and FL 7/7 HC
Wrath: ICC 12/12 HC, Realm first ICC Glory Completion, TotGC 5/5

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I play more often that I’d like to admit. I’m okay with any schedule.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Not at all.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Since my current guild is disbanding, I’d like to continue playing/raiding in an active and succesful guild for the rest of MoP, and on WoD if possible. I found your guild on Wowprogress, and feel that it is among the few I’m interested in.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum).

They are absoulutely okay.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

Not at the moment. We can always chat in-game or TS to go over details.

HARDWARE

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

Yes. I’m having between 60-100 FPS during 25 man pulls. But I use v-sync, so it’s capped at 60fps 7/24.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Of course.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

No problem.

#2 2014-04-24 19:26:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Damla, Combat Rogue - accepted

Accepted

Board footer