Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2015-01-22 23:34:42

Laraigne
Uncertified member

Laraigne - Arcane/Fire Mage - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Danish
How good is your English: Excellent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I've got tons of spare time to spend on WoW.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Laraigne
BattleTag: MiniMoh#2654
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … e/advanced
Mainspec: Arcane
Offspec: Fire
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? I always make sure to be fully enchanted and gemmed, even if it's an item i swap out between specs
What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: I have a 650 Boomkin, which i also PvP on at around 1850 rating. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier. My current guild uses askmrrobot's logs, so here they are from all the raids: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog … t/laraigne

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? I got gold and then stopped cause it's not my thing.

Which pve addons do you use? DBM, TellMeWhen, Skada, Quartz and GTFO. I like to keep it simple.

Show us your UI. http://imgur.com/tQtxjGx

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): I currently have 2/7 Mythic, with Butcher at 18% and Bracken at 45%. I used to raid lead back in TBC where i had a guild with some friends. We cleared everything up till and including BT, and then we stopped playing. Unfortunately that account has been lost.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. I Always aim for 100% attendance. and only very rarely will i not be able to show up.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Nothing.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I feel like my old guild wasn't as enthusiastic and egaged in the game as i am. They have poor attendance and some of them are very poor players too. They have a hard time learning and therefore making progression very hard. I chose The Enigma Order because it is one of the few guilds that does not raid on wedensday, while still maintaining good progress. At the same time it seems like a nice place to be. i heard about you through wowprogress.com and the in-game trade-chat.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): I have read, understood and accept the rules.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I am a very hardworking, calm, patient and humorous guy.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4081140746

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please. I have no problems raiding with big groups in terms of performance.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? I have a fully functioning mic and TS3 installed.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? I would have no problem in providing my number og any other ways of communication eg. social media profiles.

#2 2015-01-23 00:16:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Laraigne - Arcane/Fire Mage - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you in few days.

#3 2015-01-26 01:11:37

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Laraigne - Arcane/Fire Mage - declined

Despite the fact that we quite like your application, there's essentially one problem - you are not a warlock and that's the only class we would be willing to consider at this point.

Good luck in your guild search, sadly I need to say you are -

Declined

Board footer