#1 2015-03-24 15:51:07

ubych
Uncertified member

Prot warrior - Ubych - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Belgium
How good is your English: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Well i'm a hard worker who likes to achieve in what he does. I never quit in what I do, since quitting is just not in me.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Ubych
BattleTag: Darksolid#2346   
Armory Link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ych/simple
Mainspec: Protection
Offspec: Fury (but miss good weapons)
Professions:  Blacksmithing and mining

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

Well i have multipe pieces. During progress I go full survival (don't really care about dps). Once we have it on farm i start going more offensive, but not risking survivability at all.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros:
good at taking physical damage
good movement
Good damage

Cons:
Weak against magic (but improved with recent shield barrier buff)
Self healing is bad.
Big cooldowns are not that good compared to other tanks.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Not geared enough (disc priest 655)

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/98423

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
well gold. don't have time for endless

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM
Resolve status (to use healing optimal)
Hermes ( to track externals)
Eventalert (to get clear duration and readyness of shieldbar and shieldblock ==> also potential absorb or amount of block)

Show us your UI.  (at work so can't right now)

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
well for this tier i don't really got to brag much. Only have 4/7 M highmaul and 1/10 M brf.
I used to raid hardcore back in wotlk as prot warrior. I cleared all on hardmode and killed lichking on heroic.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Those days are perfect for me!

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
So far i don't have any obligations (if things will come up i let you know)

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
well I looked at wowprogress and found you guys had a nice progress. Your raiding days are perfect for me and the rules are nice and clear.
I never heared from you guys since I moved from doomhammer to ravencrest. Now civitas has disbanded I'm looking for a new place too call home.
I hope your guild will be my new home smile.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes I read them.  And I accept them

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Well I know I don't have much to brag about (progress this tier) but i'm a very solid player. I love to raid and don't like to skip them.
I'm a fast learner and can handle feedback (even harsh).

Also send email (as I couldn't register for some reason)

Also I'm always open for a chat on TS or testing me in LFR if you want (or anything else)

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
Will provide it later

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Well my pc can handle 30 ppl. So mythic shouldn't be a problem

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
I have michrophone and ts is installed.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yes this is OK. i trust you guys with it xd

Last edited by ubych (2015-03-24 16:19:08)

#2 2015-03-25 14:26:04

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Prot warrior - Ubych - declined

Thank you very much for the application. As much as it's interesting I'm afraid out a. tank, b. warrior, c. melee in general team is all full, if not overcrowded as it is.

If only you were playing the other w- class, a warlock, rather than a warrior... Sadly, nothing I can offer as it is. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

Board footer