The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2015-04-09 19:30:54

Ridicules
Uncertified member

Ridicules, Beast Mastery hunter - Declined

Nationality: Danish with Polish parents.
Occupation: Currently working, but the plan is to start studying this year.
How good is your English: Decent I'd say.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Ehm, I'm always helpful, very talkative when it comes to various discussions, whether it be tactics or whatever. I'm also calm and patient and aware of the fact that progression is not just a walk in the park.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Ridicules
BattleTag: RIDI#2861
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … s/advanced
Mainspec: Always playing the best spec for the given encounter, which currently is mostly Beast Mastery. But I play the other specs fluently as well.
Offspec: SV/MM whatever's best at the given situation.
Professions: LW/Engineering 700/700. Just give me a shout if you need something done.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Always!

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Well hunters usually have the "dirty" jobs. Taking care of various things on bosses, standing at certain positions or biting various debuffs and I'm completly aware of that. I don't mind taking responsibility as long as I'm aware of my task.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: Currently I don't have any alts suitable for raiding, but I can quickly get one geared if necessary. Here's a link to a PvP-alt which I can gear quickly.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … o/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected. You can look this one through if you'd like. This is me before faction changing/namechanging. Migrated because the guild which I was officer in disbanded. This is my logs from Ravencrest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … #boss=1713 - Haven't played that good in this guild, since I've disliked the way things are going and just not feeling like it's a place for me I guess. Story shot: Hugely demotivated. Could've pulled bigger numbers on certain fights.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log. Ehm, MOP gold I guess?

Which pve addons do you use? ElVUI, Bigwigs, TMW, WA's. That's the most noteable ones I'd say.

Show us your UI. Current UI: http://gyazo.com/de69c18be1657c6ba75962b6b6ba15cd

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): Hmm.. My WoW "Career" goes a long way of 10 years of playtime. I cleared till the first two bosses in BWL in Vanilla.. Still having my Onyxia necklace and Rhok'Delar.. big_smile. Cleared till that Blind guy in SSC in a guild called Project Mayhem on Haomarush in TBC. In WOTLK I cleared WOTLK 10M HC with the glory achievements done as well. Killed Hallion in Ruby Sanctum as well. Stopped in Cataclysm. Came back in MOP in SoO and killed Garrosh in a 8 hour raiding guild. This tier I've been a officer in 8 hour raiding guild which cleared Imperator HC around 400 world. Was a very smooth guild. Ended up clearing till phase 3 on Imperator before we sadly disbanded because of having a small roster. Currently 7/10 Mythic with phase 2 experience on Maidens.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. Generally I should be able to attend most raids unless work comes in the way, which it mostly shouldn't. Other than that I might go on a holiday or two, which I assume most of your raiders will during the summer. So it shouldn't be an issue.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Work might come in the way once in a while, but it shouldn't really.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Found you guys on WowProgress.com your history, progress and raiding days suited me great! Now I can finally watch champions league during wednesdays! YAY!

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): Yup.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? Not sure what that could be, but if you've got any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer the best way I can.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. Around 30 MB/S according to http://www.speedtest.net/

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please. Yup.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Yes sir!

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? That's not a problem.

#2 2015-04-09 19:36:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Ridicules, Beast Mastery hunter - Declined

Declined

Board footer