Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2015-07-13 03:00:34

synch
Uncertified member

synchronie - enhancement shaman - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: norwegian

How good is your English: i would say its good.

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: not very much to say, im a guy that just turned 28 not to long ago, from Norway. currently in school, studying to become a computer electronics technician. on my spare time i ussually play wow or play some other games, mostly console games, wow is the only online game im playing. other then that i also work out, head for the gym 4 - 5 times a week to stay in shape. i also tend to go out to party alot in the weekends whenever i can afford it, if not i ussually just stay home and play some game or wow or just relax with a good movie or a tv show. other then that it isnt so much to say about me or my life.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: synchronie

BattleTag: crash#2314

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … nie/simple

Mainspec: enhancement

Offspec: enhancmenet, for pvp though. but if you want me to take up a resto OS and step in as a healer from time to time i wouldnt mind that though, just not elemental as i dont really like to play a ranged class or ranged in general. i always played a melee as a main and i dont mind healing as long as it wont be my main specc.

Professions: enchanting and jc

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? yes, fully enchanted and got the best gear equipped that i goten my hands on. im slightly behind the ilvl i should be on though couse i been away for abit couse of exams and such so i had to skip a few raids, and the ones i been in i just havent been lucky with drops.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: well, the pros i would say the rotation and such, to renew your flame shock before it expires, renew totem, and (most of the time) always a spell to hit, there are abit of downtime inbetween but most of the time your always hitting something, and i also enjoy quiete well the burst and the good aoe we output. the cons would be that enhancement shamans dont really do all that good dmg in general compared to other classes, and it has a few unneccesary stuff that should either be removed, baked into a spell to reduce the buttons to push or some things buffed. however, in hellfire citadel enhancement isnt doing to bad, specially not if we get the bis items and we should be performing quiete well.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: well, my old main was a warrior that i rerolled from, its currently at 660 ilvl and been standing there since around christmas time, i been thinkin on trying to gear it up more though and try to do join some alt runs or whatever, just never goten that far. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … hyk/simple i can start gearing it though but not as tank:p would have to be fury, its the specc i enjoy the most, can also do arms but i enjoy fury more ofc. i tanked abit also in previous expansion but didnt really enjoy it and rerolled back to fury as soon as i could:p

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
    Without this, you will most likely be rejected. heres my latest one https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Dp … QK#fight=4

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log. havent really cared much about it, only did the requiered one to get into heroics.

Which pve addons do you use? DBM, GTFO, exorcus raid tools

Show us your UI. http://i.imgur.com/UMlAjFo.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): well i just fill it all in i guess.
i started playing in tbc, but mostly social and pvping, did kara and za in weekends with friends, also did gruul, magtheridon MH and some bosses in tk, ssc and BT.

wotlk:

naxx: 10 / 25 - cleared
EoE: 10 - cleared
ulduar: 25 - cleared
ToC: 10 / 25 - cleared
icc: 25 - cleared + 10 heroic

cata:

BWD: 25 - cleared + 5 heroic
BoT: 25 - cleared + 1 heroic
ToT4W: 25 - cleared + 1 heroic
firelands: 25 - cleared + 6 heroic
DS: 25 - cleared + 1 heroic

MoP:
MSV: 25 - cleared + 4 heroic
HoF: 25 - cleared + 1 heroic
ToES: 25 - cleared (2 heroic but after tot patch)
ToT: 10 - cleared + 10 heroic
SoO: 10 / 25 - cleared. (10 man up to 10 heroic)

HM mythic: 3 / 7 mythic
BRF mythic: 7 / 10
hellfire citadel heroic: 9 / 13

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. i can make all the raid days, and i have generally a high attendance so i wont miss many raids unless its something important. but generally through my years of raiding i very rarely missed a raid.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): yes, that wont be a problem.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: i chose you couse i think its a guild i would fit in nicely and you have progress at a pace that im looking for. and i found you through wowprogress.com when browsing through it.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): i read fast through them.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? nothing thats already mentioned.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4500330846 not the best line but its the best i can get here tbh. dont have much problems with lagg or anything though it can happen, but most of the time its very stable.

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please. yes it can handle 25 man, playing on ultra settings with no problems.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? no im not comfortable giving my phone number out to ppl i dont really know or ppl i talk to through a game, you can have my skype information which im also reachable on most of the times, but either way if something do come up about me having to skip a raid i will leave a post on the forum if its in the last minute that i need to skip, i always let you know if something suddenly comes up and i cant make it provided i can get online with my mobile phone.

#2 2015-07-13 12:39:31

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: synchronie - enhancement shaman - declined

Thank you for the application. In spite of the fact that it's the first time I see anyone else using those sweet axes fro transmog, no melee openings at present, sorry.

Declined

Board footer