Nationality: Turkish
How good is your English: Advanced

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Volann
BattleTag: SBKotan#2332
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … n/advanced
Mainspec: Elemental
Offspec: Restoration
Professions: Leatherworking (700) / Engineering (700)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
Of course it is.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Right now if I want to output a proper dps I need to put less significance on mastery stat. However, my single target dps is highly dependent on that, which causes our class to output relatively lower single target dps than most of the other classes. But our AoE is better than ever right now, if the targets are not moved around too much and are tanked packed in some degree.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: Not yet. The reason will be explained below.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
This is a log for previous tier, I assure you in my ilvl range I will always be in top 200 in every boss we encounter.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … /6/#boss=0

What's your best result in Proving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
I have proven assailant title for current and previous season. If my memory does not mistake me I made it up to 50-60ish waves on its first week of release for this current patch. I checked it right now and it seems like I still am EU 50th shaman on wowprogress.

Which pve addons do you use?
Here are the addons I use and the reasons why;
DBM - Obvious
WeakAuras - Obvious
Skada - Obvious
OmniCC - Keeping track of  cooldowns
RSA - Announcing necessary stuff in necessary channels.
TidyPlates - To keep track of my DoTs on targets and for smoother target changes.

Show us your UI.
http://i.imgur.com/irwwbh1.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

I am a vanilla player with experience both in high en PVE and PvP. I know my class and the mechanics of the game from head to toe. I have seen and progressed on EVERY possible PvE boss that this game had to offer, including the ones that cannot be experienced anymore (ZG, Naxx t3)

Vanilla - Cleared ZulGurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 20-40 and the spider wing in Naxxramas in its current content.
The Burning Crusade - Cleared Karazhan, SerpentShrineCavren, TempestKeep, MountHyjal, BlackTemple, a few bosses in SwP in it's current content.
WotLK - Cleared Naxxramas(Undying), ObsidianSanctum (w/ 3Drakes), Ulduar (Alone in the Darkness), Trial(Tribute), IcecrownCitadel(25 men Heroic LK), Ruby Sanctum Heroic in it's current content.
Cataclysm - Cleared BlackwingDescent(Nefarian non-heroic), BastionofTwilight(Sinestra non-immortal), ThroneofhteFourWinds(Alakir non-heroic), Firelands, DragonSoul on heroic difficulties in its current content.
MistsofPandaria - Cleared MoguShanVaults, HeartofFear, TerraceofEndlessSpring, ThroneofThunder, SiegeofOrgrimmar on heroic difficulties.
Warlords of Draenor - Cleared Highmaul on Heroic Difficulty, along with a few Mythics. The day after our Mythic Butcher kill, my account was banned due to usage of 3rd party programs (WTFast).
How I got my account back is a whole another story.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Frankly, I will have hard times attending to the raid times untill 11th of August due to personal reasons. However, I will play with 100% attendance after that date until our Mythic Archimonde kill.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Nothing after 11th of August.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
After all those years what I am looking for is to progress in an environment where I am paid off for the time I consume to the game, with equivalently skilled players and experienced leaders. Your guild seemed to be a decent choice in the Server of Ravencrest, which I was planning to migrate anyway. If approved, this trial period will be a two sided process where we can see whether if we are on the same page both in terms of policy and performance.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): I do confirm.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

I am a person that is constantly improving, pretty self-confident and enthusiast when it comes to World of Warcraft. I believe I have better than decent sense of humour and have my own unique ways to have fun and entertain people around me. When I feel myself as a part of the team, I compromise a lot of myself and do anything and everything that is necessary in order to reach the common goal of the team. You will see that I am a player that will earn his spot in the main roster on our first day of trial, if it is given due to the performance of raiders instead of seniority.

- I believe that me and my RL friends are the owners of realm(Kazzak) first Glory of the Draenor Hero with the date of 11/17/2014
- I am the owner of Battlegroup first Tier 1 Brawler – Now You’re Showing off Achievement
- I was a part of a Challange Mode – Gold Medal booster group, for some fun and extra income.

- As I have stated above, I will have hard times regarding my attendance until 11th of August. However, after that you have my guarantee on 100% attendance until our Archimonde Mythic kill. (If it is not dead until then, that is.)
- I know that my ilvl is slightly lower than the team. I am also missing some experience since I got my account back less than a week ago. However, quoting from your wowprogress description; I am that skilled and dedicated player you are looking for. I would suggest for you to take me to your alt runs / farm kills for the main runs until the august of 11th. By doing that you will not only evaluate me as a player but also you would help me to relatively catch up with the rest of the core team in terms of gear and experience.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4524894347

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yes, I can easily play with high fps even in 40 man raids.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Definately.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? No problem at all.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

#2 2015-07-24 18:04:23

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Elemental Shaman - declined

Thanks you for the application, we will get back to you.

#3 2015-07-27 15:32:21

Lamme
Guildmaster

As discussed in game, we could be interested in the player, but not with the current gear. If you indeed plan to migrate like you hinted, you are welcomed to join as a social member. The application can be revisited at a later stage.

#4 2015-09-07 10:55:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer