#1 2017-01-03 16:09:23

crimelol
Uncertified member

Melisandree Havoc DH - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Macedonian
How good is your English: Proffesional
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Hello im Sveto, im from Macedonia i love to play WoW i have been gaming since i was 6yrs old and then when i started playing WoW back in 2006 its the only game i play ever since, okay maybe a little bit of Dota but thats about it. Currently im working in IT Company so i dont have much time as i used to have before in life. so mostly my gaming is now raiding and RBG some M+ and some worldq.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Melisandree
BattleTag: Ilikegirlz#2776
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ree/simple
Mainspec: Havoc
Offspec: Vengence
Professions: Skining / LW

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?

No, im missing some items first of all 2 BIS Legendaries the RING which is fucking IMBA but no fucking luck and either BELT, Boots or Writs. appart that i miss couple of Legendaries aswell but i can get them from EN MYthic and maybe chest from MOS M+ or Nightbane but still from Cen is the best....

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

the ring i miss is fucking awesome 20% + boost in dmg ......... i mean really its bad that its RNG to get it sad(( not fair !!! sad

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

Not at the moment. but here are my alts .

Warr -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l … ath/simple

Rog -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … lol/simple

Mag -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t … ear/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

ATM Im @ Work i will provide UI when im HOme, Logs i have only Months old logs as my guild dissbanded so i was away for 3 weeks for holidays,, and now every1 is asking logs but i cannot get in Mythic without guild so most probably it will be you trying me out in HC or what ever if you wana see my dps that is no problem its just really hard to make logs without guild.

Which pve addons do you use?

Deadly Boss Mods, RCLootCouncil im kinda old school player dont use too much addons like 6-7 total

Show us your UI.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

Vanilla: ZG,Ony,Aq20,MC,BWL,Aq40 ( never killed C'thun ) first wing of Naxx and stopped raiding. Raided with a warrior Toxicdeath on LS server

TBC: Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,ZA,MH,BT,SW Raided with a Rog on Karazhan server Crimelol(atm rog on kazzak) was in world top 200 guild called Nightshift

WOTLK: VoA,Naxx,Ony,EoE,OS,ToTc,Ulduar,Icc,RS Again with the Rog Crimelol

Cata: BH,BWD,BoT,ToT4W,Firelands,DS Raided first with Mag Nofear on Tarren Mill then Rog i had the Leg daggers and i was in guild and still em with the rog in FANG on Kazzak world 183 currently you can ask tuak or ellonia from there about me.

MoP: HoF,MSV,ToES,ToT,SoO Raided with Mag on Tarren Mill in guild Cerberus

WoD: HM, BRF and HFC With Iridescent with Mag Nofear

Legion: EN and TOV Raided with Titanbound guild dissband i was loyal till the end btw. you can check on wowprogress.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

i can attend unless smtg really important cames irl other than that yes i can raid.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I would like to clear nighthold in guild that is top 1000 in world on wowprogress im absolutely loyal and dedicated person and i know what to do so you will make right decision to recruit me.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

yes

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

no

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

50 mbp/s

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

yes gtx 1070 can handle that i guess

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

yes ofc

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

no problem, as long, as you pay the bill afterwards wink i can mail it scan it whatever smile))

#2 2017-01-04 00:22:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Melisandree Havoc DH - declined

Thank you very much for the application. It looks nice and solid, but we currently do not have any openings for a demon hunter and that is unlikely to change any time sooner. With that said, we wish you all the best in your guild search.

Declined

Board footer