Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-01-10 22:20:18

Vyperino
Guild Member

Vyperino - Rogue - Assassination - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Norwegian
How good is your English: Above average (Both written and oral)

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Real name is Paul. Currently living in Bergen, Norway. Working on my 3rd bachelor’s degree. Hardcore fitness fanatic. Retired CSGO professional.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Vyperino
BattleTag: Vyp#21519
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ino/simple
Mainspec: Assassination
Offspec: Outlaw (Gear not optimized)
Professions: Leatherworking and Jewelcrafter (haven’t really gotten around to it yet tho)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?

At 7.1.0 it is optimized in regards to enchants, gems and legendaries.I have optimized both my bleed and poison spec.  I might have to make certain adjustments when the next batch of content hits (7.1.5)

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

The current pros would be the overall high damage, and with timing, high single target burst. Overall great survivability and somewhat great utility. The cons would be the limiting factor with the highest damage potential is single target only. The highest damage spec is gimped in fights which require target switching. While also lacking great aoe, and requiring the necessity of certain legendaries to cope in aoe fights.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

Have a tankadin, but not really played anymore:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/g … ino/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

Sadly, don’t have updated logs. Only from EN heroic:

https://i.gyazo.com/0bcd786ac65bddbb4cd2e695adbe3c52.png

Which pve addons do you use?

WeakAuras, Skada, OmniCC, DBM, Pitbull, Natur EnemyCastbar, Elkano's BuffBars 

Show us your UI:

Currently playing on my laptop, which is not my main computer, but its something like this:

https://i.gyazo.com/fc0094df5f02b04e7febb07f3eee3f49.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

I was really dedicated raider in both vanilla and TBC, didn’t play the following expansions due enlistment in the army and following studies. I did however both clear vanilla naxx and sunwell (after M`uru nerf) My current expansion  experience is limited to 5/7 and approximately 30 tries on Cenarius. I do however keep updated on strategies on all current and upcoming content. Both written and through other different channels.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the
Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Getting close to, if not 100% attendance should be expected. I understand the necessity of a small and dedicated core. This to elevate both teamplay, communication and cumulation of loot within a solid and dedicated core.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

I have only university hours during the day, and any other activity is placed and distributed among non-raid days. As stated above, attendance within the small raid group is crucial.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I previously raided with a fellow Norwegian (Jolt) in a Norwegian guild. I became obvious that the guild and I had different expectations in regards to activity, expected progress (both individual and guild wise) and professionalism. When Jolt decide to leave, I stated quickly my intention to follow him after he informed me about this guild, his experience with this guild and your mindset and goals within the game.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

I have read the rules, even though I didn’t find anything fishy sad

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

I’m a fairly competitive guy. I take pride in what I do, and spend as much time in game as outside the game theory crafting, reading on strategies, working on different gear combinations. Tweaking and maximising my damage potential and utility is essential for my gaming experience. Winning is everything, and winning as a team, as a solid unite, gives me the most return within the game.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5951839430.png

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

Yes. Haven’t had any issues.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yes.

#2 2017-01-11 00:01:42

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Vyperino - Rogue - Assassination - accepted

Accepted

Board footer