Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-06-13 11:04:29

Halibell
Guild Member

Frost Mage - Halibell - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Serbian
How good is your English: English has been drilled into my brain when i was 5 so its been 20 years so far and i think i can hold my own pretty well smile
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Full time medical student, gym rat and gamer. I am either studying, making myself look FABULOUS at the gym or playing WOW.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Halibell
BattleTag: DarkMagician#21838
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … t/halibell
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: Arcane

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
Of course. I am enchanter so thats covered and for JC i use your guildie Rizzlla. He is my Maaain Squeeze

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
So far i am rather happy with how the mages are playing out. At first i was scared of going Frost due to its lack of decent AoE but the new traits have polished that rather well

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RZ … amage-done        This is a post from 17th of May in Nighthold. I did this raid with your guild

Raiding Experience  we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Mists of Pandaria
Well i started doing serious raiding in MOP Throne of Thunder but i never really did HC ( now Mythic) raids until SOO when i joined my previous guild Deathsworn Verdict. We managed to clear frull HC SOO in time for WOD expansion.

Warlords of Draenor
WOD is a sore spot for me because at the behest of my guild overlords i switched to playing a MONK, worst decision i have ever made. In WOD we managed to clear HC HM and BRF with several Mythic bosses as well. Sadly that time was marked with many changes to our guild roster which hampered our progression. At last we did HFC fully on Mythic. I however was denied the last 2 bosses because Monks were utterly useless as DPS back in WOD. I actually payed your guild for the Archimonde kill and mount tongue

Legion
Legion seemed to be going rather well for our guild. I managed to clear M EN and HC TOV with 2 bosses on Mythic. However when we reached NH things started heading downhill in more ways then one. It does require a lot more explanation, i would be happy to tell you if you are interested later.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
Mostly yes. I might have an occasional absence day because of real life issues

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Aside from the mentioned rare absence, not really

HOWEVER !!!!!!!!
I would like to point out that i do have a somewhat weak PC which is due for replacement hopefully this Fall. This may or may not affect my raiding next tier depending on the design of boss fights in TOS

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Well first of all i am a very social person so i always enjoy being part of a community.
Secondly you are a raiding guild and i have grown to love the gameplay challenge it provides
I first heard about you from my Main Squeeze Rizzlla, who is your current mage member. We were in the same guild back in MOP but kinda gone to separate guilds later on.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I am mostly applying because i think Smalle is trying to push his Aryan Gnome Supremacy agenda. He wants gnomes to be the master race in the guild.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
My phone number is <snip>.  You can always reach me on WhatsApp.

Thanks for reading my application and please let me know if you need any additional information. It has been a while since i filled out one of these big_smile

#2 2017-06-13 18:43:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Frost Mage - Halibell - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

Since the application section of the forum is opened to non-registered members I removed the phone number.

#3 2017-06-15 11:55:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Frost Mage - Halibell - accepted

Accepted

You will be welcomed to join our raids the reset ToS opens.

Board footer