Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-07-14 13:22:20

Krenar
Guild Member

Whiteowl - Warrior Application

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Albanian
Occupation: Bachelors in Legal Studies & Management, currently working for the Kosovo Government.
How good is your English: As good as my german if not better.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Dont really know what you would be interested in and what would be relevant but if you have questions feel free to ask.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Whiteowl
BattleTag: Rebel#2878
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … n/whiteowl
Mainspec: Tank
Offspec: Arms & Fury

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
Yes all three specs have adequate gear to perform well

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
It is very versatile and is a jack of all trades especially the tanking one while it is not considered the strongest progress tank class it is still very nice to have around.
As for the DPS spec well both ways have very good dps, excellent execute dmg and overall good raid utilities, heroic leap to soak quickly, commanding shout HP boost, slow stuns AoE/Single target dmg etc.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … n/whiteowl

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Realm Third Xavius, 9/10 NH, 2k+ rating the last 3 seasons of Legion m+ season 1 EU Top 100

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
Yes unless something important comes up work wise and i might have to travel if that is the case i will let you know in advance.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Not Really, again the only thing that could affect me would be work.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I am currently on Argent Dawn, and the guild i am in has 4 tanks and i am currently not being trialed as tank/dps because of social structures, friends > performance basically. So i am looking for a guild that well gives me a chance.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
My main spec is Tank, i do lack some BiS trinkets to perform 120% on my dps specs but i am working on it. I have 5 points in concordance in all 3 of my weapons. Just unlucky with gear at times.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Well if it doesnt ring constantly, it should be fine smile.

#2 2017-07-20 19:26:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Whiteowl - Warrior Application

Accepted

Board footer