Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-07-14 23:20:46

lilliara
Guild Member

Lilliara Application - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Belg
How good is your English: very good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Full of motivation and cheerfull person

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: lilliara
BattleTag: vexen#2682
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … d/lilliara
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: none,(don’t have the leggo’s for it).

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
My gear is fully enchanted and socketed with the “right” sockets and enchants according to my class and stat priority.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
As frost mage we have alot of burst damage and mobility. We shine especially in stationary and 2 target fights. Multiple adds fights are a bit less our forte but thx to blizzard and frozen orb we still do have decent value. Next to our good dps we can easily move out of crap or position ourselfs with shimmer. We can also get rid of nasty debuffs or take on soak responsibilities due to Ice Block.
Weaknesses: Imo frost mage doesn’t really have a huge weakness the only thing that can put us at a disadvantage is a fight with near constant movement. Since we can’t dps while moving unless we have procs of Brain Freeze/ Fingers of Frost or you spec into ice floes but then you have to give up shimmer which i’d rather not do 😊. 

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … t/lilliara

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
I’ll start off with the current expansion:
I started off as a resto druid in Emerald Eternity-nagrand.
We had a roster to push into mythic and cleared it up to cenarius, but alas it was not meant to be. Couple raiders stopped playing and we never recovered. As a result I only killed skorpyron on mythic in Nh.
After my examns where through I decided to move on and look for a guild to plunder tomb on myth with. I hope I can be an asset fro your raiding team and ascend to glory along with you guys 😊
Other achievements:
Lich King in Wotlk on 25m hc
Garrosh hellscream in pandaland on mythic

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
Yes, I can.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
External factors are bdays, family events and maybe examns. Since we raid in the evening the last one shouldn’t be to much of an issue.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Mr. Lamme contacted me via wowprogress.
After having a couple (2) of nice chats I was sold and wanted to join 😊

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes, no problem.

#2 2017-07-14 23:22:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Lilliara Application - accepted

Accepted

Board footer