•  » Fenqtherogue @ Ravencrest - Rogue: Application - declined

#1 2017-08-12 22:26:08

Fenqtherogue
Uncertified member

Fenqtherogue @ Ravencrest - Rogue: Application - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Spanish-Dutch
How good is your English: Excellent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I talk too much, probably will have to mute myself during raids

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Fenqtherogue
BattleTag: Pyjamamonk#2497
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/rave … qtherogue/
Mainspec: Sub
Offspec: Sin

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: PRO: insane survivability, insane utility, insane damage CON: does only 11M crit instead of 22M crit

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … nqtherogue

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
-7/7 EN M
-9/10 NH M
-8/9 ToS HC (missed guild kill of soaking fiesta)

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): (explained the uni schedule situation to both hunterizer and smalle, long explanation)

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: You guys contacted me big_smile But I like the fact you have a solid core group of people.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I am quite reliable for in raid and out raid stuff - I was officer at my guild and had to raid lead some runs, I also did some recruiting and planned stuff for the guild, as well as making documents such as announcement and loot tables. Finaly, I am always down to farm m+ when online.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? I have a Singaporean number, but sure!

Last edited by Fenqtherogue (2017-08-12 22:28:29)

#2 2017-08-13 16:18:57

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Fenqtherogue @ Ravencrest - Rogue: Application - declined

Declined

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Fenqtherogue @ Ravencrest - Rogue: Application - declined

Board footer