Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Wolfdh
BattleTag: Wolfcor3#2910
Armory Link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wolfdh
Mainspec: Havok
Offspec: Vengance

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes it is

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: The Class it self is abit rng with fury regeneration and relying in crit to be able to chain together abilities, but it has exceptional burst and burst aoe and also can solo soak and provides a darkness for the whole raid

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23447020
Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): 7/7m EN 3/3hc ToV 3/10m NH and 3/9m ToS

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes i can

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): no moat of my hobbies are done earlier in the day

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I am applying to the guild because i would like to raid with like minded individuales interesting in getting the most out off there raid times and progressing to cutting edge, i saw you on wow progress and then checked out your website/forums. you have a solid roster of players and are progressing at a great pace and your times are good for me

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? yeh thats fine

#2 2017-08-15 00:31:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Wolfdh DH Application - accepted

Hello and thank you for the application, we will get back to you by the end of the current reset.

#3 2017-08-15 21:22:56

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Wolfdh DH Application - accepted

Accepted

Please contact Smalle in game for an invite.

Board footer