Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-08-19 01:33:50

Tyfate
Uncertified member

Tyfate Human Mage - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: German
How good is your English: Really good but I do have a Nazi accent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I do a lot of dad jokes sadly..

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Tyfate
BattleTag: Cronos#22459
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ravencrest/Tyfate/
Mainspec: Fost
Offspec: Fire

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
I keep my gear in good shape. Still missing a key legendary but.. working on it.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pros are for several Expansions now the high mobility, (blink, ice flows), utility (double ice block) and damage. Sadly Frost Mages are very reliant on procs to

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/use … st/217788/

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Raided casually from BT until Ulduar. Raided Progress from Trial of the Grand Crusader until Firelands came live. I then took a break for that Tier and raided casually through most of MOP. In WOD I was raid leader in a casual guild and then switched to a progress guild for Blackhand and Archimonde. I was so fed up from WOD that I didn't play a lot in Legion until recently.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host?
Yes I can attend every raid every week. But(!) during late July/Early August and late Feb/early March I always have exam period when I need to cut raiding short to 1-2 times per week.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Uni doesn't affect me but I do have a gf that wants to be cuddled. Hasn't been an issue in the past though. Short r

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I looked through wowprogress for guilds that would interest me. You guys are pretty much exactly what I am looking for So I talked to Smalle/Lamme and got a really good vibe from him, which is why I apply here.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Eh I think my worth has to be decided by you guys. If you are willing to take me on a heroic raid I hope I can convince you that I might be decent enough.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes, BUT as soon as I get dick pics I am outta here.

#2 2017-08-19 12:50:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tyfate Human Mage - declined

Hello and thank you for the application. We will get back to you today, tomorrow at latest.

#3 2017-08-19 14:19:01

Tyfate
Uncertified member

Thank you very much :-)

#4 2017-08-19 17:08:57

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer