Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-09-14 00:58:44

Pesto
Guild Member

Lillaalfadji - MW Monk - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Swedish
How good is your English: Good enough most likely
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I like to take walks on the beach in the sunset singing DMX songs.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Right now, Lillaalfadji-ArgentDawn
BattleTag: ekN#21706
Armory Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e … llaalfadji
Mainspec: MW
Offspec: BM - cuz WW this xpack ain't freshBoi

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Ofcourse, passing on stuffs that does not match the stats etc im going for.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Pros would be high burst heals for raid damage tho MW lacks abit of defensives and the mana costs of spells are pretty high. Tho can work with the mana cost quite well.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … llaalfadji - Lack logs on last 2 bosses because I left after maiden most runs I did last month because my current guild still whipes on simple tactics on those bosses and worked alot at the time so I took that time into so extra sleep. Could get better logs whenever I swap from this guild. Thats also same reason why I havent joined Mythic runs, been to busy.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): Raided since start of WotLK, cleared all up to HC (Old Mythic) ICC Bosses (LK HC 10man and 8ish bosses or something on HC 25man), Cata I got server 3rd kill on a couple of BWD Bosses HC before I took a break and played casual until end of MoP and did some SoO (Just killed 1st boss SoO mythic, didnt really care for raiding that much during that time). WoD I barely played at all, just made sure to kill the last boss in the Hellfire place for the moose mount. Tho then shit got real when Gul'Dan killed my Homeboi Wrynn so I have been busting bitches ever since. 7/7 Mythic EN, ToV 2/3 Myth, NH 6/10 (Started playing less here tho) Myth and right now 9/9 HC.

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Most likely yes. Some times I might have to do night jobs, tho do tho your raids mostly being on weekdays + sundays it shouldn't be that often because I work with events and late nights usually happens Fri/Sat unless some kind of holiday.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Written above. In worst case scenario I don't mind being back up, I also don't care about gear so if my attendence would happen to be bad don't worry about low prio me with gear etc. smile

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Me and my boiz are really tierd of the trash guild we currently are in and been looking for other options and Whiteowl aka. Albanian Sniper told us about you guys and here we are applying for you guys.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? I have all character except shaman in 900+ ilvl (Most 910-920) and can play most specs (except caster classes since I havent really enjoyed it) very well. If needed ofc.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Since my phone is something I work alot with I don't want any spam and I dont see any reason why you need my phone number? There are apps/in game calenders that I can use to show if I show up or not. But if you give me a valid reason to give it to you guys I will, just don't understand why you would need it. =P

#2 2017-09-14 07:16:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Lillaalfadji - MW Monk - accepted

I like to take walks on the beach in the sunset singing DMX songs.

Accepted

Board footer