Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2017-10-11 21:27:45

Kliern
Uncertified member

Warlock application "Kliern"

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Danish
How good is your English: Decent, i guess?
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I like girlz big_smile

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Kliern
BattleTag: Kliern#2878
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … est/kliern
Mainspec: Affliction
Offspec: Destruction

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes always is always will be, i got my slave for that. #Bayo

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Hmm warlocks got good utility with portal, Healthstones and dmg! their cons are mainly their ramp up time for dmg.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RK1rzvb2kBqwQHxJ   Hopefully getting better logs now with new CPU.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): Cutting Edge Xavius (break after)

Can you regularly join the 3 weekly raids we host? Yes. can raid all the time.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): Moving to new house soon. so might be without internet for few days.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: already social in the guild, friends with Bayo and Jonai.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application? i know my logs are bad, i just got in new parts for my computer so i dont have any more lag. so now i can start doing real dps.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes.

#2 2017-10-11 23:50:03

Kliern
Uncertified member

Re: Warlock application "Kliern"

i am 933 ilvl, BiS Legendary Chest (affliction, 6th for Dest), doesnt have a proper 2nd legendary for any of the specs yet.

On High Shortage of mastery tho for my spec (so as of now my gear is not super for affliction)

63 traits on my affliction weapon, 60 on destruction leveling this one up, as my gear synergizes way better

Last edited by Kliern (2017-10-12 00:24:46)

#3 2017-10-12 14:16:53

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Warlock application "Kliern"

Thanks for the application, as discussed, I will get back to you shortly.

Board footer