The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » General
  •  » This is not a goodbye... is a cu later :')

#1 2007-01-16 22:15:48

spania
Forum User

This is not a goodbye... is a cu later :')

Well as everyone would suppose im leaving the guild. This is not about we were not raiding or something like that, indeed i can say that we managed very well that period of time. Im joining "First Blood" a new guild i made with some RL friends.

As i said im not leaving because of any of you, you guys are the best guild ive ever been so far since i play wow... very friendly, helply and so funny... - omg im almost crying - the reason is a conspiracy we and my IRL friends from spain, we always wanted to play all together, but wih the 40 man raids we couldnt do it... now that is 25man only we are capable of fulfill a guild, so thats the main reason why i leave. I laughted a lot with all of you and i hope we can still be in contact here in the forum.
I want to give thanks to all of you guys to bring me chance to raid with you, i specially want to thank all officers, Justinio, Drahcir and mostly all palas, who where the ones i talked more to and who helped me a lot and trusted in me everytime, i would love to write every name so i thank you all for this time we spent together, i only leave with the bad feeling of we havent killed cthun, be aware of us oldie, TEO pass on kill you because ure too old to face us ahah.

I wish you all the best in BC, well see in arenas and here in the forum if you let me to,

CU GUYS!!! GL ONWARDS and continue with those funny events big_smile , gL with next video too

Spania, the drunken paladinster

Paladins do it with Protection
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8641/untitled30dr.jpg

#2 2007-01-16 22:45:53

Chimp
Officer

Re: This is not a goodbye... is a cu later :')

gl onwards to you too, may the force be with you

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

#3 2007-01-16 23:31:52

Struiner
Guild Member

Re: This is not a goodbye... is a cu later :')

have fun with youre friends smile

Droma - Healadin (70)
Nunb - Warlock (70)
Struiner - Druid (60)

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » This is not a goodbye... is a cu later :')

Board footer