The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-02-11 17:47:36

Boltan
Retired CL

WoW ding

Today, february 11th, World of Warcraft has dinged its second birthday. Thats right folks, we've been playing this game for 2 whole years. That means 2 years of exploring, making friends and conquering dungeons.

For me atleast, its been a two year period I wouldnt want to miss. smile I've learned to know TEO, I've met many new friends, I've learnt new classes. I've seen and experienced countless things and faced countless enemies. And still.. still I think World of Warcraft is as good a game as when I waited 5 months for my preordered copy arrive on friday, february 11th 2005, when I waited 10 hours by the comp for the signup page to work again (it started working around 1am on saturday for me), was forced to sign up as a player from Afghanistan (it wouldnt accept any other choice), and trembled in excitement when creating my first character, the human mage I had been waiting to create ever since I heard about the game.

If it has been two years this far, I stronly hope I can stay on for another two years atleast! World of Warcraft was, and is to me the best game ever made. And TEO is the place I want to spend my time at. With you guys.

- Boltan

ps. Too bad I cant be there today >.< ran out of gametime yesterday evening and the shops selling gamecards open only tomorrow. Cya monday ingame!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Now if you want, share some of your thoughts about these past two years. I atleast would want to hear some. ^^

Last edited by Boltan (2007-02-11 17:51:23)

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#2 2007-02-11 19:59:58

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Re: WoW ding

tbh i wish i never got addicted to wow, i bet my bedroom would be cleaner and my grades higher. but it has been alot of fun smile

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#3 2007-02-11 20:17:05

Kelthalas
Dragonslayer
Website

Ino wrote:

tbh i wish i never got addicted to wow, i bet my bedroom would be cleaner and my grades higher. but it has been alot of fun smile

haha, couldnn't have said it better big_smile but we're caught in it and I like it smile

Kelthalas 85 / Smulder 85 / Mizna 85 / Sakurai 80

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Shashin.dk ~Cosplay photography~

#4 2007-02-11 21:32:16

Baloth
Guild Friend

hopefully someday we'll all meet in a WoW addiction rehab center

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8747/balothavatargm0.jpg

#5 2007-02-11 22:55:02

Balabushka
Forum User

I wish i never started to play this silly game big_smile but i had lot of fun with friends and teo ofcourse etc big_smile

Life is meaningless. It is in death that we are truly tested.

#6 2007-02-12 18:39:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

I managed to get WoW when it was pretty much impossible  in Poland (sold out in first two days only to appear at interent shopping sites at a double price). Thanks to Kashtan's grandma' in fact yikes

Dispite not playing those 2 years in a row (5 months break in the second half of 2005 then last 3 or 4 months before TBC) I might have reached even higher overall having started in closed US beta. Not that important really.

The important part is that I've played a lot of pc games. And by a lot, I meant - a lot.
And WoW is by far the best so far.
Mainly due to the people I got to know here.
Anotherwords - thanks to all past, current and future Enigmas.

/salute

ps.come to think about it WoW is even better then Sensible Soccer and that I never thought to be possible!

Board footer