The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-04-01 18:26:08

Boltan
Retired CL

Black Temple

Blizzard has finally released what we need to do in order to get the BT open!

It is big. It will be bigger than the opening of AQ. Hope there are rare mounts and epic rewards involved! We'll need to run through loads of heroics and for example get 500 badges of justice per person, but it will be worth it. Also I will love the MC, BWL & Ony runs I bet smile But OMG will this be hard neutral It will take months and months to do. And imagine the coordination we will need with the horde to get all the heroic instance endbosses killed withing 10 minutes of each others across the server (both ally and horde kills count towards the total of heroic boss kills). Also I bet it will be imba hard to try and defend the big cities when they're attacked.. I wonder if horde will accept our help defending Orgrimmar or something.. Remains to be seen.

Anyways everyone go check http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic … index.html immediately and get ready for the questline of your lifetime!!1!

And if someone didnt realise yet, after reading through all this, its the Blizzards big april fools. Took a moment to realise but I did laugh at it tongue

Also the Tinfoil-hat (engineering) was quite nice smile Go search for Sculder and Mully!
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/items/tinfoilhat.xml

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#2 2007-04-01 19:12:43

Vonhankkija
Officer

Re: Black Temple

Haha smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#3 2007-04-01 22:35:31

Shadowkami
Guild Friend

haha, 20% more repair costs if you fail to defend the cities for 6 hours ><

__________________________________http://s2.excoboard.com/forums/6762/user/142903/308641.gif__________________________________
Shadowkami - 70 Night Elf Rogue || Holykami - 70 Human Priest || Tankkami - 52 Gnome Warrior
__________He asked us: "Be you angels?" -- And we said, "Nay. We are but men."____________

#4 2007-04-01 22:59:38

Obscure
Founding Member

oh nice. a craftable item that costs 15 primal nethersd

#5 2007-04-01 23:41:12

Boltan
Retired CL

was that one of the _holy resistance_ items there were?

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer