The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Hi, Thrundill 70 lock interested in joining TEO.

#1 2007-04-05 23:47:20

Thrundill
Forum User

Hi, Thrundill 70 lock interested in joining TEO.

Name: Johan
Occupation/work; school
e-mail: johan-jl@hotmail.com
Activitylevel:On the days that im in school i can play from 15:00 untill 24:00 ,and on every 2nd weekend im at my fathers house(sense my parents have separated...) although the weekends when im at my mothers house i can play almost a whole day.

My character.
Name: Thrundill. Race:Gnome. Class: Warlock.
HP: Atm 7860. Mana:8492. Spelldamage:Atm 698 (with fel armor, working on it as mucas i can though)
Talent: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic … 0010000000
Tradeskills: tailoring: 348. Enchanting:284.
Reputation with the most relevant factions: exalted with lower city, and revered with the aldor (having plans to get exalted with Honor Hold to , epic caster blade <333)
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: nothing special yet , though im thinking of making a Shaman, sense i'm very interested in them (havnt had time for making one yet).

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile :

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: simple lock gear what can i say...and some dmg and healing.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want:FULL T6!(and the best caster weapon)

Previous guilds, and a short description of them: not many. have been in CoN in my noob days.
Reason for leaving them: CoN: because it was falling into 1568 pieces and it was not very active. Lost Raiders:cause of that i didnt come a long with the GM.
Ambitions within a guild: I love to help guilds get upgraded ( =getting better gear for all the ppls in the guild not just me) and having fun downing new stuff and exploring toghether.
Reason for your TEO application: have heard that it is a nice and friendly guild for some time and have allways wanted to be in a good guild that acctualy has a future in WoW ( I hope big_smile).
Do you know anyone in TEO?: I think so , if he hasnt left. hes name is ninjashammy
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: just found out that you needed lock ( wich made me VERY happy ;D) , i think i can bring a person who will listen to what you have to say and will follow your orders and not be a huge pain in the ass (and hopefully help in raids etc.)

What is you characters "/played"?: i have played on my main for about 36 days ( not been very long in wow , but that doesnt make me a noob!.)
What is your raiding experience?: my friend (who is in Genesis) have i watched playing raids alot so i do acctualy have some expirience from that in aq20,aq40,ZG and MC.
What is your ambition with playing this game?: played it for about a year now and loved it from the start , i love exploring new things (cant w8 for my 1st full kara run)
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?:what can i say... speaking with Gm's ;P allways fun.
Tell us about your computer: very much imba ill have to tell you. got it from my father last christmas, i wished for a computer that is 1 of the best and got it. i almost never expirience laggs and if it is lagg is server laggs.(got 19" inch wide screen to , if that helps tongue)

#2 2007-04-05 23:59:52

Thrundill
Forum User

Re: Hi, Thrundill 70 lock interested in joining TEO.

didnt find the character profile page =/ . just inspect me tongue

#3 2007-04-06 00:12:58

Qtip
Guild Member

"To reperatoerer er bedre enn ingen reperatoerer" - Pompel

#4 2007-04-06 02:03:51

Thrundill
Forum User

im only coming online saturday morning and sunday night this weekend , just so you guys know big_smile

#5 2007-04-06 05:26:17

eirill
Forum User

i dont care what gear you heave, becous if you have bad geare some instance will fix it. it is how you are as person who is imorten imo. we are a comunity guild with loot of good player.^^

#6 2007-04-07 02:47:17

Euthia
Guild Friend

Not accepted
Sorry.

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Hi, Thrundill 70 lock interested in joining TEO.

Board footer