The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-04-29 17:02:10

Windir
Founding Member

"Old news" from the PTR

* "Charge", "Intercept" and "Intervene" now suppress all Slowing effects while charging the target.
    * "Commanding Shout": This ability now increases your max health, but keeps your percentage health constant.
    * "Death Wish" and "Enrage" effects no longer stack.
    * "Devastate": This talent will now strike with both weapons when dual-wielding.
    * "Execute": When used with "Sweeping Strikes", ranks 6 and 7 of this ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are not wounded.
    * "Heroic Strike": The rank 10 tooltip now includes specific values for the bonus damage against dazed targets.
    * "Improved Revenge": Reduced the delay on the stun landing from a successful "Revenge".
    * "Insignia of the Alliance/Horde" and "Medallion of the Alliance/Horde" now removes "Immobilizing", "Stun" and "Polymorph" effects and no longer remove "Slowing" effects.
    * "Shield Slam": Rank 3 of this ability no longer gets its cost reduced twice by the "Focused Rage" talent (Protection).
    * "Spell Reflection" no longer has a global cooldown.
    * "Victory Rush": The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
    * "Flurry", Fury Talent, now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%, reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.

Outside lies doom

#2 2007-04-29 17:02:53

Windir
Founding Member

Re: "Old news" from the PTR

More nerfs please smile

Outside lies doom

#3 2007-04-29 17:38:59

Apox
Founding Member
Website

What's most fun is that some blue told warriors that intercept and charge would remove slowing effects, while what it does is just remove them while charging, then reapply them when you reach your target. I don't even see the meaning of that, but that's just me.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#4 2007-04-29 18:16:07

Draken
Guild Member

Apox wrote:

What's most fun is that some blue told warriors that intercept and charge would remove slowing effects, while what it does is just remove them while charging, then reapply them when you reach your target. I don't even see the meaning of that, but that's just me.

It's to fix the years old bug with charge and intercept being able to land you 10-50 yards away from your target if you are slowed, but tbh I liked the old change about them removing the slow effects altogether instead of just suppressing them so your charge isn't affected by it.

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

#5 2007-04-30 17:30:01

Warsaw
Guild Member

"Charge", "Intercept" and "Intervene" now suppress all Slowing effects while charging the target. - "IMBA" Buff wink

"Commanding Shout": This ability now increases your max health, but keeps your percentage health constant. - Nerf in grinding and pvp.

"Death Wish" and "Enrage" effects no longer stack. - Nerf.

"Devastate": This talent will now strike with both weapons when dual-wielding. - Im so damn glad - now I will be able to grind like lvl 53 naked warlock. (before that it was like lvl 50).

"Shield Slam": Rank 3 of this ability no longer gets its cost reduced twice by the "Focused Rage" talent (Protection). Nerf.

"Spell Reflection" no longer has a global cooldown. - wow, we should consider it as.. buff wink

"Victory Rush": The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%. - another "imba" buff.

"Flurry", Fury Talent, now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%, reduced from 10/15/20/25/30. - This is biggest joke, warrior is imo (yes, im sorry but thats the fact) lowest valuable dps in instance comparing to any other dps-classes. Now, they nerf that - no fcuking clue why... Warrior sux in grind now will be sucking eaven more (compared to other classes). But... but why?????

Anyway, im happy i decided to make alt rogue few weeks ago (64 lvl atm) will ding it in few weeks, to see and feel content like arena which isn't alowed for warriors who wanna do something in pve. Thank you Blizz.

Last edited by Warsaw (2007-04-30 17:34:33)

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#6 2007-04-30 19:25:53

Draken
Guild Member

Warsaw wrote:

"Charge", "Intercept" and "Intervene" now suppress all Slowing effects while charging the target. - "IMBA" Buff wink

Actually, no... because you are still slowed when you get to your target if you are before you charge/intercept/intervene, and our pvp trinket is changed to remove polymorph instead of slowing effects. So it's actually a very small buff, and if a ranged class that can slow kite a warr can't stay more than 25 yards away from the warr then he has pretty much already lost neutral

Warsaw wrote:

"Devastate": This talent will now strike with both weapons when dual-wielding. - Im so damn glad - now I will be able to grind like lvl 53 naked warlock. (before that it was like lvl 50).

The devastate change aint happening anyways, as it allowed prot warr's to reach above 800 DPS with it in DPS gear and solo buffs, on regular mobs so... they decided it was overpowered and removed it, pretty much sucky tbh neutral

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

Board footer