The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-05-29 03:28:41

kungfrej
Forum User

Kungfrej, dwarf hunter.

Hi! all honorable members of T.E.O. This here following will be my humble and modest apply:

Name: David
E-mail: eddethemonster@hotmail.com

I can play weekends and weekdays but every other week i work untill 20.30 in the evening, this on evenly numbered weeks 22,24 ,26 and so on.
Best days for me to raid is ofc when im not working ... so all days except weekdays on evenly numbered weeks befor 20.30 when im at work
And I've got no enoying parents or girlfriend who desides when i can play som Im totally adaptable to the guilds recuirements!

My character: Kungfrej, male dwarf hunter! playtime 79days
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … n=Kungfrej

I know and appologize for not having followed your application rules here but you can se my basict facts on this link, hope it will do?
Kungfrej is attuned to all heroic instances but has never had a pvp rank higher then corporal.
I've got one alt on this server a 39 dwarf priest named Lichten. Im not playing on any other servers or alts ... will be doing all my playtime on kung.

Previous guilds: discipline on stormscale for about 9 months prior to TBC , quit because of my irl friend Lullewariuz, so that we could play
together on stormreaver ... but it turned out that his new guild Evolution didn't  last for long. If you want a reference on stormscale contact:
niffes, thunx or spider.
My ambitions with a guild can be put in one word: progress! and to achive that players need engagment, dedication, an open mind, will and skill
to help eachother. I hope i have thoose qualities, but if you give me a chance then you will be given the chance to be the judge of that!

The reason I'm applying to T.E.O is because i whant to play in a good pve guild with progress and that is what I've heard about you guys!
I've played with some of your members .. licka, xelar, lorus for example. they recommended me to apply here!

My playstyle is the silent never whining type who takes orders from officers and commes fully prepped. I have microphone and will use the addons
and programs ordered by gm or officers! And i always have the gold for pots and respeccs!!!
I will always give my best for the guild be helpful and try to do as much DPS as possible!

Kungfrej, has raided zg, mc, bwl. and all but 2 bosses in karazan.
My computer: amd 64bit 4800+ 512mb geforce, 2gb ram ... and a stable 24mbit connection!!

I hope I've done a fairly good apply and I'm looking forward to answering any questions officers might have ingame!

That's all folks! happy hunting, hope to see you soon!

over and out!/ kungfrej.

#2 2007-05-29 03:30:38

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Kungfrej, dwarf hunter.

dwarf hunters ftw. nice application. we have recruited some hunters lately, so i dont know how the situation is. Elris will give you a more specific answer.

#3 2007-05-29 03:37:06

Abdulla
Uncertified member

One of old Evolutions core members. I recommended TEO for Kungen because he`s a really nice player, and one of the few hunters that doesnt seems to kill an entire raid with his abilities.
Really worth a shot, as he`s helpful and a generous person. And even if he is swedish, he`s a good raider.smile
Gl Kung. Hope to see you in gchat soon.

And he has 375 jc. Makes the most Ill guess.

Last edited by Abdulla (2007-05-29 03:50:02)

WTS Licka!!!. Disc/holy priest with imp spirit.

#4 2007-05-29 03:44:52

arilia
Forum User

You sound too perfect. I mean, you're even from Sweden..
Tell us something embarrassing about yourself!

Good luck though!

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#5 2007-05-29 03:54:40

Euthia
Guild Friend

Nice application. Atm we have alot of good and active hunters.
Good luck tough smile Elris is the one to make the call.

#6 2007-05-29 22:35:53

Elris
Dragonslayer, Officer

nice application but sry we are full on hunters atm we will look through the applications when the situation changes

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592324.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-592332.jpg

{I put a gun to my head, pulled the trigger
"Sorry, that target is too close" } (Aerevyn )

Board footer