•  » Druid
  •  » druid catform range seems to be finnaly fixed

#1 2007-07-13 14:19:02

Mojorising
Officer
Website

druid catform range seems to be finnaly fixed

Druids
*Cat Form (Night Elf) melee attack range was too short compared to Tauren Cat Form and other attack ranges. It has been increased.
*Cyclone: It is no longer possible to Cyclone two targets at the same time in the outdoor world.
*Cyclone: Paladin Auras, Trueshot Aura, and Aspect of the Pack will now be automatically reactivated when Cyclone wears off of a victim who had *one of the abilities active.
*Enrage: If this buff is clicked off early, the armor penalty it causes will now be removed as well.
*Enrage and Furor should no longer initiate combat, though it will prevent rage decay for the duration.
*Entangling Roots: It is no longer possible to have Entangling Roots on two targets at the same time in the outdoor world.
*Entangling Roots: It is no longer possible to have more than one rank of this spell active on a player.
*Force of Nature: Using this spell in a neutral town will no longer cause its victim to be attacked by town guards. It also will no longer cause nearby party members to lose stealth.
*Hibernate and Entangling Roots duration against PvP targets has been reduced to 10 seconds.
*Hurricane: This spell is now affected by area damage caps. Its bonus damage coefficients have also been increased.
*Hurricane: A tooltip error in rank 3 has been corrected.
*Lacerate: The damage from this ability will now stack properly when two different characters are applying Lacerate to a target.
*Mangle: The duration remaining graphic will now display properly for Mangle after it has been refreshed on a target. It will also no longer sometimes apply the Mangle debuff to nearby targets when the Mangle victim is killed by Mangle.
*Nature's Grasp: This ability can now trigger while the Druid is sitting.
*Tree of Life: The party aura from this shapeshift now extends the full 40-yard radius as stated in the tooltip.
source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa … &sid=1

all in all just some hotfixes and not to mention the CATFORM RANGE BUG, 2 YEARS WAITING OMG OMG OMG!!!

#2 2007-07-13 14:20:02

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Re: druid catform range seems to be finnaly fixed

I HATE FUNNY LETTERS sad(((

#3 2007-07-13 14:28:15

Gogeta
Guild Member

Re: druid catform range seems to be finnaly fixed

Blind duration reduced to 8 seconds, cooldown reduced to 1 minute, Blinding Powder is no longer required to use.

very curious about this change. what's the point to reduce the duration by 2sec? we can still re-stealth. and this seems actually a buff. with eluviseness. i get blind cd to 45sec OMG. and no reagents.

Last edited by Gogeta (2007-07-13 14:28:30)

Frasieris - Warrior - TEO

"i know who i am! i'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude!"

• Index
  •  » Druid
  •  » druid catform range seems to be finnaly fixed

Board footer