Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-08-10 13:51:46

Etilen
Uncertified member

Druid LVL70 Want Join ( Feral ) Etilen

Name: Iman
Occupation/work : Study in University
e-mail (optional) : Donattello_cs@yahoo.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. : I plaly all time big_smile

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.: Etilen , Night elf , Druid , Male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) : In Dire Bear form 13khp 21karmor / in cat 2200AP
Talent (link) : U can check my talent in armory too . big_smile
Tradeskills :  herbalism 375 and skining 375 and i want give my herbalism and get Leatherworking.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank : u can check my reputation in armory too . big_smile
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters : No alt .

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … p;n=Etilen

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them : Redemption - they was friend guild and not want go with other in instances .
Reason for leaving them : They not come with me in any instance and not let me that ig go gruul or kara sad
Reason for your TEO application : I need good guild and want have good time in wow when i playing and want go kara or gruul for get gears .
Do you know anyone in TEO? : Ye Ethuia and Xelar.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? : I can tanking good and i try good friend and good palyer in guild .

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? : i Play 5 mounth in this char .
What is your raiding experience? : i was in all instance with my last char but with my druid i was only in MC / Onyxia / AQ20 / Kara / Gruul
Tell us about your computer : My computer is good / CPU : 3.5 AMD 64 athlone , Ram = 2G OCZ , VGA = 7900GTX Nvidia Geforce4 , MB = Abit Fatality SLI ......

TY for Let me i Creat My application smile                            Sign : Etilen

DonattellO.........

#2 2007-08-10 14:15:20

Vonhankkija
Officer

Re: Druid LVL70 Want Join ( Feral ) Etilen

As paladin Classleader i can't say sure, but i really doubt that we are recruiting anymore feral druids as they seem to be allready most played spec in out guild smile But GL, looks fine otherwise.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#3 2007-08-10 17:50:38

arilia
Forum User

The combination, living in Iran and playing WoW, should grant you an automatically invite imo! wink

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#4 2007-08-10 19:12:28

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Im afraid that we are currently full of druids (espically ferals), so there are no spots open atm.

#5 2007-08-10 21:45:29

Etilen
Uncertified member

I Am Sad sad
NO GUILD NEED ME aaaaaaaaaaaaaa sad(
Cya Then ...
Ty that u read my application.

DonattellO.........

Board footer