Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2007-10-09 23:50:54

Flukk
Forum User

Flukk, 70 Rogue.

1: You
Name: Karl
Occupation/work: Student
Activitylevel: I'm pretty active, I can play just about every day from 18:00 to 23-24:00

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender: Flukk, Rogue, Night Elf, Male.
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed): http://tinyurl.com/3yvh3a (You'll probably find me in PvP gear though).
Talent (link): http://tinyurl.com/3yvh3a
tradeskills: Leatherworking/Skinning
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: Revered or more with all the heroic factions. 'Duelist :<'
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I have alot of alts, however I only play on them occassionaly.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://tinyurl.com/3yvh3a (Probably PvP gear)
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: I've overdone my +hit quite alot, as I believe +hit is a very important stat, however I have to much of it and I need to sacrifice some for ATP(And maybe a little bit more of crit). I've chosen mostly random epics from Karazhan that in my opinion are better than the some of the T4 parts.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: The items that I need most at the moment would probably be the T4 leggs and the trinket from Gruul or Leotheras the blind. Mostly because I gain alot of ATP from the legs and I can afford sacrificing the +hit from the trinket for ATP/Haste/Crit.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: The PvE guilds I've been to are Masquerade and Genesis. After and before that I've been in guild with some IRL friends and such.
Reason for leaving them: I left Masquerade to join Genesis, and after that I left Genesis because I quit raiding due to lack of time.
Ambitions within a guild: Make progress, have fun and meet some new people.
Reason for your TEO application: I feel that I have the time to start raiding again, and I've heard alot of good things about TeO, it feels like a friendly, not-so-HC guild.
Do you know anyone in TEO? Well I know Daff but he migrated or whatever. I've also done some premades and heroic dungeons with some people from TeO.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? A rogue that pays attention to the raids and brings all the consumables needed. Also a person that is nice and helpfull to the other members of the guild.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 35 days on Flukk.
What is your raiding experience? Full karazhan, gruul, Magtheridon, Void reaver. I've also tested The Lurker Below & Hydross, however I've never killed them.
What is your ambition with playing this game? To have fun and meet some new people to play with.
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? No. I play games like Starcraft occassionaly though.
Tell us about your computer: Amd Athlon 3000+, Radeon 9600PRO, 1024 ram. :<.

I know it's short but I'm not a good writer. Just ask if something is unclear.

#2 2007-10-09 23:57:54

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Flukk, 70 Rogue.

Application noted, we will discuss it with the officers and give an answer as soon as possible smile

#3 2007-10-10 06:44:56

Lithien
Forum User

Flukk is a good rogue. He is, he is. Is he? I guess he is. I think he is. He is.

Hi.

#4 2007-10-10 14:47:41

Talmira
Guild Member

I have flukk on my ignore list tongue

"The wise question himself. The fool, the others."
"Those who fail to plan - Plan to fail"

#5 2007-10-10 18:11:54

arilia
Forum User

Don't let his mere age scare you big_smile Flukk is actually an excellent rouge and definitely got my vote.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#6 2007-10-10 23:00:01

Flukk
Forum User

arilia wrote:

Don't let his mere age scare you big_smile Flukk is actually an excellent rouge and definitely got my vote.

I'm also very sexy.

Talmira wrote:

I have flukk on my ignore list tongue

yikes Why so? My guess would be that I was typing alot in /2.

Lithien wrote:

Flukk is a good rogue. He is, he is. Is he? I guess he is. I think he is. He is.

Hi.

Hi2u.

lydomina wrote:

Application noted, we will discuss it with the officers and give an answer as soon as possible smile

Alright goodie. smile

Last edited by Flukk (2007-10-10 23:00:27)

#7 2007-10-10 23:23:23

Apox
Founding Member
Website

I'm a bit sceptical towards players with low /played, seeing as this guild now are in need of people who wanna raid ALOT. And our longtime members probably have a played of over 150 days, counting alts. If you ask me, /played denotes class-experience more than gear ever can.
On the other hand, /played ofc. isn't everything. 35 days is quite alot if you only raid and logoff right after smile
Anyways, I'm neutral here, I'll leave it up to lydomina.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#8 2007-10-11 01:41:10

Talmira
Guild Member

Flukk wrote:

yikes Why so? My guess would be that I was typing alot in /2.

Think so too, but ill remove you next time i login. If i cant remember why, it cant have been that bad big_smile

"The wise question himself. The fool, the others."
"Those who fail to plan - Plan to fail"

#9 2007-10-11 02:08:58

Giland
Guild Member
Website

IF idling ftw ? smile

Giland 85 Draenei Shaman , Gåsa 85 Gnome Death Knight , Xelar 70 Gnome Rogue, Contage 70 Human Hunter - Stormreaver EU

Board footer