#1 2007-11-01 21:36:06

xartar
Guild Member

Silouette,rogue.

1: You
Name: Jonathan
Occupation/work: School
e-mail (optional)
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long: I can raid every day from ,well when the raids start to ~23.00.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender: Silouette,rogue,human,female.
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed): 7714hp,1406ap,dont have any resistance gear.
Talent (link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … =Silouette
Tradeskills: Leatherworking (345) skinning (375) Will Level up LW to 375.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank.
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I have as some of you know a level 70 warlock ( Xartar) , moved him to outland when i decided to reroll rogue. I also have a 69 priest on Stormscale.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Silouette
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well:

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: The Enigma Order.Ive been a member in TEO since august 2005.Been in some low lvl guilds too but not really worth mentioning.
Reason for leaving them: Didnt really leave TEO, i was told i could reroll so i left TEO with Xartar and moved him to Outland to use as a pvp alt with some IRL friends. When i reached lvl 64 with Silouette i had to go to the hospitals because my lungs had collapsed again and when i came back the rogue spots were filled.
Ambitions within a guild: To raid and encounter new bosses and ofcourse have fun.
Reason for your TEO application: I want to raid and have fun with you guys again smile
Do you know anyone in TEO?: Well i know some ppl i guess , dont know that many very well but since ive been in the guild for more than 2 years ive had a little chat with alot of peoples smile
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I can bring a active rogue, who enjoys every aspect of the game. I think the reason for inviting me is because Im a dedicated WoW player and an old TEO-member who has been hanging in for a long time smile

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?: 26 days on Silouette and around 70 days with Xartar.
What is your raiding experience?: Everything TEO killed pre tbc except Faerlina in Naxx. In tbc ive killed all bosses in Karazhan, High King and Gruul in Gruuls Lair and Void Reaver in TK.
What is your ambition with playing this game?: To raid and have fun,exploring is fun too tongue
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?: Wow is the first mmorpg game that ive played, but i play alot of other games on my ps2.
Tell us about your computer: WoW works , that is all what matters smile

Last edited by xartar (2007-11-02 16:32:44)

#2 2007-11-01 22:15:48

arilia
Forum User

Re: Silouette,rogue.

Invite lol

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3761/1180851127257zt1.gif

#3 2007-11-01 22:17:38

Iliodora
Guild Member

Yeah, really dont understand why he shouldent be invited has been in  the guild for some time, so we all kinda know him. + we need more activplayers

#4 2007-11-01 22:33:14

Zevski
Guild Member

yup spent a lot of time with sil and hes a great guy smile  with ninjaii gone let him join and work his ass off to be as good as the guy he replaces - a feat i reckon he could do easily smile

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-428934.jpg

#5 2007-11-05 18:50:27

xartar
Guild Member

bump.

#6 2007-11-06 01:59:59

Lydo
Guild Member

I have decided to invite you Silouette, just get online and whisper me big_smile

Board footer