Forum User

Elycium TED (prot) warrior

Dear Fellow TED-guildm8s and TEO members,
i would like to join you guys in the main guild so here is my application:

1: You
Name: Rohan Rijsemus

Occupation/work: Student

e-mail (optional): nospamforme@home.orgie tongue

Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long:
almost everyday for 2-5 hours between 15:00-24:00 (although I still have to make homework now and then) I can raid on: Tuesday, wedenesday (sometimes work), Thursday (from 19:15), Friday (sometimes work), Sunday

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.: Elycium, warrior, human, male

HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed)
Prot-gear = 11174, 0, 0, 886, 0 (with no resists gear on)
Dps-gear = 9714, 0, 0, 1368, 0

Talent (link)
Prot talents:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic … 2103531051
Dps Talents:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic … 0000000000

Tradeskills: Mining / blacksmithing (maybe will drop mining if i got alt with good mining)

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
I am reverd with all the factions where you can get an erotic key and most of the other factions (working on the rep thing btw). I havnt played pvp on this char yet but with my previous char i was commander

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters:
Tartarus (priest): not very active on this char but trying to make a pvp char of it. (I play on this char when I am not in the mode for warrior)
Demonfire (lock): just an alt where a friend played a long time ago, only using this alt as a bank-account atm

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Elycium
This is my dps gear atm but it wil change alot since i am farming alot of instances and quest
Ofc you can inspect me at all times and i am happy to show my "imba" gear then tongue

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
My desert island gear = An gear witch I have worked for and I deserved to wear. And it has to look cool. So it has to be the best and imba looking gear I can find.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
With this char I have been in the enigma disorder since I was lvl 4 so I have not been in another guild. But with my previous account (Blackfang (hunter) I have been in IGH (insert guild here) and with them we raided Aq20, AQ40, ZG, BWL, MC. But that was in the old days of WoW (before Naxx)

Reason for leaving them
IGH got disbanded and that is when I decided to quit WoW for a time and return later.

Ambitions within a guild
I am looking for a nice, friendly, helping guild witch I can help to make progress in the game, and in the meanwhile have a nice time.  (think that wont be difficult with so many goofy ppl in TEO)

Reason for your TEO application
My little brother (pyroflame) is in this guild and I have been in the alt guild since my restart with WoW and I really like the way how this guild works. There is place for a joke and some partying, but also are there raids (with wipes, but then you guys make fun of the wipe with a joke and ppl want to go on) to improve and pimp your char.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
pyroflame (brother), Celesti (bit in-active), and a lot of ppl I have met in the The Enigma Disorder (Mojo, illio, Cruzes, Wolfman, Rageo, Talmira, etc)

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
I can bring a lot of fun, and (maybe) some nice fresh ideas to improve the guild. But above all I can bring more sexyness then Mojorising and maybe I can help to control mojo in the raids tongue, I am sure I wont ninja pull like Jolt tongue ><

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?
13days 13 hours and 54 min

What is your raiding experience?
I have raided with you guys a lot of time in Gruul, Mag, Kara, SCC. Only then I was playing together with my bro ^^. So I know the way how you raid and know lots of the tacs.

What is your ambition with playing this game?
Having a lot of fun and get the ultimate pimped char which beat our "sexeh / care-bear" Mojorising ^^

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
I play Counterstrike Source, Halo, Battlefield, Swat 4. But mainly I play WoW ^^

Tell us about your computer:
Windows Vista Ultimate
Intel core 2CPU 6600 2.40GHz
2046 RAM
DirectX 10
NVIDEA GeForce 8800 GTS
microphone

if you want to know more... just ask me wink

Ty for reading this

Kind regards,
Elycium

#2 2007-11-08 00:16:21

Blackfang
Forum User

Re: Elycium TED (prot) warrior

*update*:

this is my tanking gear atm:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Elycium

But i am looking for kara pug's and farming Heroics atm

(if there is a possibilety i can join a alt raid to Kara... i gladly except)

more updates will follow (if significant)

#3 2007-11-08 00:21:12

Windir
Founding Member

and we'll see after some raids if we need another tank

Outside lies doom

#4 2007-11-08 22:31:39

Blackfang
Forum User

ok Ihsahn... i will if i am able that day..

Too bad most of kara raids are on frday and cause i often work on friday's
I will try to get free once i a while...
or i will try to get home asap after work..

Thanks

Elycium

Last edited by Blackfang (2007-11-08 22:32:50)

Board footer