#1 2007-11-20 20:34:31

Juel
Guild Member

Application Resto druid - Juel

1: You
Name: Simon Juel
Occupation/work: work
e-mail (optional): ....
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long. : I can raid everyday, so very active, 2 chars 70 both, druid and warr.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender: Juel, druid, NEofc, male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) around 7k, around 8.6k 134whilecasting, ap=none, 10 nature UB..
Talent (link): just resto..
Tradeskills: nothing important..
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: cenarion expedition, etc..
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: alt warr..

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): look armory.. or inspect.. 1538+ heal UB
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: well, its to heal with:o and it gives + heal + int spirit,s tam etc.. mana reg..
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: t4-t5-t6 awsome healer items mainly..

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Loih, DoR, etc.
Reason for leaving them: more progress.
Ambitions within a guild: fun, progress, gear, what everyone wants, people to play with.
Reason for your TEO application: Chimpanzee asked me if i wanted to join.
Do you know anyone in TEO?: Not rly, just remember some old names.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I can bring a good mood, some heals, and some activity/skills.. thats my answer to both:)

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?: total time played 60 days on the druid.. played holy priest pre tbc..
What is your raiding experience?: kara, gruul, voidreaver, ZA first boss, oh ye, bwl mc, aq zg etc also, the oldschool instances^^
What is your ambition with playing this game?: fun, loot, progress, just the whole game in it self..
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?: not that i can recall..
Tell us about your computer: Its cute, and its called hommingbird!^^

Thanks for reading, cya ingame!

#2 2007-11-20 20:48:59

Mojorising
Officer
Website

Re: Application Resto druid - Juel

application accepted, contact me ingame smile

Board footer