#1 2007-12-02 18:18:26

Nimmuen
Forum User

Nimmuen - 70 rogue

1: You
Name: Kim
Occupation/work: None atm, Starting school again after New year:D
e-mail (optional): Kimbergendorff89@hotmail.com
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long: Im highly active, i can raid any day at the week, im use to hardcore raiding.

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender. Nimmuen level 70 Female nightelf Rogue:)

HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed) 1582 attack power, 137 hitrating, 9.1k HP, 28.56% Critt
Talent (link):

Tradeskills: I got blacksmithing at 352, And i got 1/75 in leatherworking atm, im gonna start upping that to get the Primalstrike set right after i got my Dragonmaw, which requires nethers, Aswell as the Primalstrike things does!

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: Im Honored in Karazan, Exalted in almost every heroic located Faction, and im working on exalted with The Aldor!

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: Here is the part which explains my gear abit, aswell as my experience, This is an old alt i recently turned main for PvE. My old mains name is Dotzon, its a 70 warlock on Stormreaver, which i have been to keelhaul for some weeks with, If im not on Nimmuen, im probobly at that cute gnome:)

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile: Armory is lagging pretty badly atm, ill provide an Link when i can get in there, but i can tell abit about my gear in words meenwhile, i got 3 parts from full epic, only 2 parts is Karazan epics, A Xbow and the Kara ring, as im hardcore im working very hard on my gear outside raids(Farmed cobrascale hood, Some pvp things, and drops from heroics, aswell as badges things). Right now im combat dagger, but i got "Drakefist Hammer" aswell in my bags, just waiting for my last nethers to upgrade it and ill get back to combat mace:)

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: The reason for choosing the gear i got is mostly cause its what i got during instances, And the 2 badges part is mainy cause i think they are good, was going for the neck instead of the back at first, but the neck i can easily get from attuman is as good as it, so i took the back instead:)

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: I cant really describe which i would love to have, since that would prollt be 4/5 T6 and the Leather head from Illidan, since it pwns T6 and u still get the set bonus from 4/5, And prolly the weps from illidan aswell:p

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: My only PvE guild as a rogue have been Firemen In Tights, which more or less crashed cause our GM got perm Banned. And well as my main used to be Dotzon i could tell his guilds aswell, I was first in ram with all my IRL m8s, When ram started slacking more and more, we left and made our own guild, named Godlike, where i was Warlock classleader, after killing gruul, ppl started to slack, and we made our own "casual" guild (Non raiding). After Missing PvE alot, i got an offer from keelhaul, which i took, and i stayed in keel for 2-3 weeks, then i got sick of Warlock in PvE and wanted to try out my rogue in PvE ( Which back then was green geared) And i got into Firemen, and im loving to PvE as a rogue and i dont think i can grow bored of it!
Reason for leaving them: Firemen crashed, and i joined Pizzabulle, our Casual guild in my search for a new PvE guild.
Ambitions within a guild: Helping alot, beeing active, always bring consumables, Flasks, food, Poisons and such.
Reason for your TEO application: Ive heard good things about you, and u seem to have good progress and yea, i want to PvE with nice and friendly ppl!smile
Do you know anyone in TEO?: I dont know anyone, i have played with ppl from TEO before, in heroics and such, but no more then that.
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: Ill bring my hardcoreness, A good and positive attitude towards wiping on new bosses, Pots and other consumables, and i will continue getting more gear outside Raids aswell.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? Only 25 days on the rogue, since its pretty new lvled. On the lock i got 78 days played, 50 of them during 70.
What is your raiding experience? As a rogue ive only done kara and Maulgar. But as a warlock i have done full SSC and TK, Maggy aswell, and i have tried out the last boss in Hyjal, so yea, i know the basics of all fights more or less:)
What is your ambition with playing this game? Hardcoreness, and ofc, having fun with new people:)
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? Played abit CS some years back:p
Tell us about your computer: My computer is good, im never lagging, im never getting disconnects, and i will never ever QQ when i fail at something that it was cause of lagg:)

#2 2007-12-02 20:47:24

Chimp
Officer

Re: Nimmuen - 70 rogue

good application.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

#3 2007-12-02 21:28:40

neithan
Guild Member

GL with the apply

#4 2007-12-03 18:02:35

Nimmuen
Forum User

#5 2007-12-03 23:31:47

Windir
Founding Member

I think we have enough rogues atm, but I'll let Lydo give you a proper answer.
GL anyways smile

Outside lies doom

#6 2007-12-04 01:20:40

Flakinus
Guild Member

i know this guy, hi's really nice:)

#7 2007-12-04 03:32:24

Lydo
Guild Member

Decided to invite you to the guild smile
I'll have a talk with you next time I see you online.

#8 2007-12-04 04:59:49

Nimmuen
Forum User

Im a very happy happy boy;p If u cant reach me at Nimmuen im probobly at my Warlock Dotzon, spending alot of time there now when S3 is on and since the rogue lacks a guild up to now:)

Board footer