#1 2007-12-13 23:05:24

Uwer
Guild Member

70 mage application

1: You
Name: Henrik
Occupation/work: Not working
e-mail (optional):
Activitylevel - How many hours do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long: I can usualy raid evry raid day, days isnt a problem for me, been playing this game since beta realse, so im a hardcore gamer:)
2: Your character

Name: Uwer
class: Mage
race: Gnome

HP: 6943 (without any buffs)
mana: 10466 (with arcane intelect)
manaregen: 148 (without buffs)
Damage +: 1105 on fire,frost. and 1155 arcane damage
Resistance (unbuffed): 10 arcane, dont have any form of resistance gear.

Talent (link):http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=oixVc0fzgIuiZxT    Just want to add that im always up for a respec, but i see my arcane spec as pretty good in raids/dungeons.
Tradeskills: 375 herb/alchemy
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank:

Cenarion Expedition: Soon Exalted
Honor hold: Exalted
Sha'tar: Exalted
Keepers Of Time: Honored
Lower city: Honored

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: Noone.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): Atm wow armory is bugging, im sorry.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: pretty much aiming for high spell crit, with molten armor i manage to get about 28 spell crit, wich i see realy nice. and ofc spell damage and hit rating is also something i rank high.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: Would prolly be to get away with my veteran gear and get fang of levatian or so:) Have in mind to try get Belt of blasting soon tho.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Got raiding experiance with my Fury warrior , raided all the way up to Fanthom lord in SSC And Al'ar + void reaver in TK. On this mage iv only raded karazhan/gruul.
Reason for leaving them: I actualy took over this mage for a friend, and iv been playing mage before (lvled one pre tbc) and i see the class as realy funny and interesting to play.
Ambitions within a guild: Well, pumping out as much dps i can is my goal.
Reason for your TEO application: Well, im a old stormreaver guy, made my first character on stormreaver, and have had friends here playing for years. So actualy this is my First WoW home. And im realy suprised to see Enigma order still running, i remember you guys back in the MC/ZG/BWL days,ah damn so long ago=) Well im actualy applying since one of my friends played for you guys pre tbc, and he have said lots of good stuff about the guild:) And i know that enigma order is a solid guild, you guys pretty much proved that being active/up so long.
Do you know anyone in TEO?: No,i dont remember many names from Stormreaver, its only the memories that il never forget:)
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?: I see my self as a good mage, pumping out a good amount of DPS, and paying attention to raids, im even a guy that pretty much keep my gold line about 2k-5k, so i will bring Pots etc for raid, since im a herb/alchemist tho, its not a excuse to not bring pots for raid.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?: 36 days, 22 days at 70
What is your raiding experience?: as staded earlyer, iv played this game since beta realse, started as paladin, then played a hunter, then it was a priest, then a warlock and a mage, then a warrior.. and now im back at playing mage, wich i realy rank as the best class out there, so much fun, yeah loving it:) so yeah to the thing, iv raided BWL,MC,ZG,onyxia,AQ40(to cthun with my priest/warrior) and all the outdoor bosses, sadly iv never managed to get my self into naxx. Well, in TBC iv raided with my warrior full kara,magtheridon,gruul,3 bosses in ZA, all the way up to Fanthomlord in SSC(including Leo the blind) and done Void reaver , + al'ar tryes. With this mage iv only raided Kara and gruul.
What is your ambition with playing this game? Played since beta realse:)
Do you have any other significant gaming experience? All the way up to fanthomlord is the best i would say, and pre tbc killed cthun:)
Tell us about your computer: well, just got a new one this month: Oh dear, the one im curently useing is a pentium 4 2800 mhz, 1024 gig ram 533(mhz) 120 gig hardrive, and a geforce 6600 GT GLH( It realy works out all fine, But iv ordered a new pc now, well im giving the info here aswell.
intel quad core 2.4 ghz,EVGA nforce 680i SLI, 2x (new) 8800 GTS, 4gig OCZ memory, Western digital raptor x (10000 RPM) and a opitunial 500 gig samsung spinpoint. will run windows XP 64 bit version tho.. well, sorry if i realy writed to much unessesary, i just want to make clear that the new pc iv ordered will be at my home hopefully before the 20th of desember:D And when it comes to my conntection, i have a verry stable DSL/Cable with about 4000/768 or something:)

Last thing, About this mage: as you will see on my armory i have gear from magtheridon and tier5 shoulders.. well the thing is, a friend played this mage since February 2007, but about a month ago he quit, and he gave the account to me, isntead of selling it.. wich was realy nice off him:) Yeah well so faar you might think, "oh hes a ebay, cant play etc" But well, i can play mage, as stated earlyer i have raid experience PRE TBC wich is pretty great, and At TBC as a fury/tank warrior. Oh yeah, i know warrior and mages isnt the same thing, but 1 thing.. i realy realy want to show you guys that im a good mage and a nice person, iv not raiding much as mage, but iv lvled up a mage to 60. so i know the deal actualy.And im so intersted to fully learn the encounters as a caster, well in my eyes not all encounters is so different from meele/ranged. ofc some are. but yeah im a guy that pay attention and learning quick, that il promis.

Uwer

#2 2007-12-13 23:31:16

Uwer
Guild Member

Re: 70 mage application

#3 2007-12-14 01:37:55

denatus
Retired Guildmaster
Website

Nice application smile

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit ... has limited imagination !

#4 2007-12-14 05:54:35

Obscure
Founding Member

good application.

always cool to see norwegians apply, even though the finnish are better gamers and the dutch are better persons wink.

#5 2007-12-14 11:46:14

Justinia
Guild Friend

One of the better applications I've seen here. I wish you the best of luck! smile

#6 2007-12-14 12:00:53

Lamme
Guildmaster

By the amount of work this application obviously took to write, seems like we have someone seriously interested in joining. It also seems that there wont be any problems with communication, nicely written and all.

Gets my vote big time.

ps. What's the nick of the fury warrior you're mentioning or in general - who are you known as the most on Stormreaver?

#7 2007-12-14 15:13:59

Uwer
Guild Member

Thanks all:) My name of my fury warrior is Xerk, hes located on Aszune smile Hes not fury anymore tho, arms: )  i played a paladin on Stormreaver before and hes name was xeluxc, its a verry long time ago.. and i was a big noob at that time,hehe. And the paladin isnt on Stormreaver anymore, so this mage is my only character here atm:)

#8 2007-12-14 18:52:33

Kelthalas
Dragonslayer
Website

Looks good. I'll contact you ingame the next time I catch you online

Obscure wrote:

good application.

always cool to see norwegians apply, even though the finnish are better gamers and the dutch are better persons wink.

so basicly you're saying norwegians suck at games and have bad personalities ? tongue j/k

Last edited by Kelthalas (2007-12-14 18:52:52)

Kelthalas 85 / Smulder 85 / Mizna 85 / Sakurai 80

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Shashin.dk ~Cosplay photography~

#9 2007-12-20 09:52:22

Uwer
Guild Member

Hello, Now my new PC is buildt, and im gonna innstal and fix stuff during the next days, so il hopefully be online soon and we can have a talk ingame or so kelthalas:)

#10 2007-12-20 14:12:31

phenex
Forum User
Website

awesome apli. GJ and GL

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

#11 2007-12-26 02:46:08

Uwer
Guild Member

Im still here=) hehe

#12 2007-12-26 03:13:15

Kelthalas
Dragonslayer
Website

sorry about that.. there have been a misunderstanding.. we'll get to you ingame as soon as possible

Kelthalas 85 / Smulder 85 / Mizna 85 / Sakurai 80

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Shashin.dk ~Cosplay photography~

Board footer