You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-01-15 02:36:55

kees
Guild Friend

Application by Kees, from the disorder

First I'd like to start off with, heya
Some of you know me, some of you dont (know as in, have seen me around).
I asked this afternoon how i could join the Order, but since i wasnt an alt I had to post an official application.
Wich leads us to here.

1: You
Kees
Netherlands
Student at ''Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam''
Keesjo_tje@hotmail.com
Activitylevel - I basically play everyday i have time, in a workweek you'll see me online every day. I spend my weekends with my girlfriend, Sometimes i'm able to squeeze some time in for a raid if that is needed.
So this comes down to :
Raiding :
Monday - Yes
Tuesday - Yes
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - Yes
Friday - No
Saturday - No
Sunday - Yes

2: Your character
Kees
Warrior
Draenei
Male
My current unbuffed hp is 12454 (selfbuffed 13534) Mana and manaregen depends on the number of mobs hitting me and how strong they are (n more rage? tongue)
Resists :
72 (arcane)
10 (Fire)
10 (Nature)
10 (Frost)
20 (Shadow)
Current spec (protection) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … amp;n=Kees
I am currently 375 Mining and 276 BS, but when I get to serious raiding (SSC and TK) i'll get herbing so i can get some cheap potions.
I have all heroic keys and honoured with Scryers.
This is my only active character on this server, i do have alts who were my main on Kilrogg.

3: Gear
Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … amp;n=Kees
As far as multiple gear sets, i have a dps set and the rest isnt really worth mentioning because they only involve changing a trinket and a belt or 2.
I am currently trying to get the best available gear for me (meaning doing tons of heroics for tokens, I think i am almost at my gear max without raiding. I also do weekly kara raids with you and the disorder to further increase my meatball stats.
The desert island question is one of the funniest and smartets i've ever heard smile. My answer to that is very simple, i dont have any. All i want on my desert island is the ability to gather up all the imba mobs there, keep aggro on them and not die smile. (yes you heard me, i like tanking and being able take all the hits and crits).

4: Guild
I've been in the best and second best guild on my previous realm, kilrogg. These are called Rebel Knights (best) and genesis (second best) I've been up  to and claered Keal thas as a resto shaman.
I first left Genesis after being there for 8 months because of the guild leader. He uses a style to lead raids that i call, blame and shout. I couldnt even suggest something without being ignored or shouted at. I got sick of it and left. I then joined the best guild on my server (hooray for my ego tongue) But was then forced to leave after 3 months due to my new school, and my girlfriend moving to another city (the both required so much planning and getting used to i didnt have any time to raid anymore). But now i've sorted out the mess and its all going very smooth.
My ambitions in a guild is to be as helpfull (and needed) as possible. I like it when people ''want me''. So my goal in any guild is to get as good as possible.
My friend Shockness, you might know him as phenex, got me into the disorder. But i'd like to join the order since that is the main guild.
As i said above, i know shockness.
I can offer you my personal effort in trying to be needed by you. (so you can count on me trying to play the best i can)

5: Game
I now have 13 days and 18 hours played.
I've been to and cleared up to Keal thas
My ambition in the game is to get as far as possible in the raiding scene and encounter all those cool bosses and places smile
I'll spare you the specific ''stats'' if you want them i can ofcourse always give them. But i'll just explain in a normal way how my computer reacts and works.

I can run wow on almost the highest settings without lagging (not full ground clutter and density)
It sometimes crashes (once in every 6 months) but it's always fixed in about 2 hours.

I hope this covers everything smile
Feel free to wisp me, talk to me on your alts in disorder guild channel or ofcourse use the /enigma channel, if there are any questions regarding this application.

Kees

#2 2008-01-15 12:20:31

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Application by Kees, from the disorder

Done some ninja-inspecting on this here willing tank few hours before the application was made.

I liked that Kees is in accordance to the old rule regarding alts in raids - he seems to be doing his best gearing  the toon for tanking. Even more impressive with the low /played. Still lacks a lot of items obtained via badges, but that's just a matter of time I guess.

His raiding schedule seems to suit ours as well, so all in all -

gets my vote, mainly due to the effort visible in the gear (get rid of that green ring though:).

#3 2008-01-15 14:25:14

Joly
Dragonslayer

i'm sorry kees, but all the warrior spots are filled atm, and we have 2 warriors standing in line to join smile

keep up the gear gathering and sign up for all the kara runs you can ! only point in joining order for you now is the main > alt rule, but seeing theres usually one geared and one undergeared OT in the kara raids, it shouldnt be a problem for you to get tank items

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#4 2008-01-16 14:06:44

kees
Guild Friend

Ok well thanks for the heads up.
I'll do my best to get some pwnge gear then ^^
See you in kara smile

#5 2008-01-16 18:34:43

phenex
Forum User
Website

just a short note , ive been lvling up with this fella and have to say hes doing a mighty fine tanking job i know he lacks gear but will come in tank so keep him in mind

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

#6 2008-01-17 16:33:25

phenex
Forum User
Website

note* but will come in time*

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile