You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-01-25 05:01:12

Orfheus
Guild Friend

Schwanhild - female dranei warrior

Hi!

Some of you guys know me as Orfheus (mage). The last couple of months Ive been playing warrior and geared her up as good as possible by playing PVP and arena. Right now I'm getting kinda sick and tired of playing countless AV's on a daily basis, so therefore I'm looking into the possibilities of joining TEO or TED as a dps warrior. I'm sorry to say that my tanking gear has seen better days, but my dps gear is more than good enough for SSC and Tempest (what you guys currently are doing, right?). I'm all aware of the dps a warrior can do in PVE, but I'm curious to see what dps I can do in 25 instance.

Little information about myself:
Name: Kim

Ive been in TEO before and I know some of you guys (maybe some of you guys remember me). My raiding exp goes to second boss in SSC and void reaver in TK. I know your not looking for any dps warrior atm, but I hope you take my humble application under consideration and talk to me in game. The time I had in TEO was the best raiding exp Ive ever had, sadly I just got tired of playing mage, but now I'm all motivated again and want to try out warrior dps instead (you will ofc get Orfheus too which I can assist with if needed).

For information about my character regarding gear, talents, rep with different factions and so on check out the armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … Schwanhild
As you will see most of my gear is either crafted (engineering, got both tanking and dmg head) or bought from hard earned honor (endless of eots, av and so on). A little thing to add for my dps gear, in armory you only can see my 2h, but I also managed to get main hand and offhand with enchant: Gladiators pummeler and bonecracker with mongoose and executioner. I know my gear could be better enchanted, so that's a priority. So basically I got most pvp gear and very little pve gear. In the near future I hope to change that. In order to do so I will try to contribute in any positive way I can which is raiding exp, matureness, sign for raids whenever I can, meet up on time, meet prepared.

Last note: My computer is a HP pavilion dv9000 17'.

Schwanhild/Orfheus
Stormreaver
Alliance
Guild: Gnomeland Security AS

"Ditte kallenavnet Sokken har eg aldri vore kvitt!

#2 2008-01-25 16:18:09

Warsaw
Guild Member

Re: Schwanhild - female dranei warrior

Orfheus wrote:

I'm all aware of the dps a warrior can do in PVE

Have more faith in your class abilities Orfheus wink

Btw nice to see you again.

Last edited by Warsaw (2008-01-25 16:20:27)

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#3 2008-01-25 18:37:31

Joly
Dragonslayer

amg the sock is back ^^ atm we're kinda full on warriors. even have warriors waiting to join tongue you'll find it hard to find a pve guild as warrior these days tongue GL Tho

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#4 2008-01-25 19:57:38

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Orfheus wrote:

but my dps gear is more than good enough for SSC and Tempest (what you guys currently are doing, right?

If what you're currently wearing on your armory is your dps gear (some season1 gear and 2h), I'd have to disagree. It's pretty good, but "more than good enough" is to exaggerate. PvE gear > PvP gear when it comes to PvE.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#5 2008-01-25 20:09:07

Orfheus
Guild Friend

I don't disagree in that Apox, but is more than doable for PVE, maybe not end raid instances...

#6 2008-01-25 20:15:02

Orfheus
Guild Friend

At least I tried to make an application...

#7 2008-01-26 00:55:02

Golrock
Guild Member

Orfheus wrote:

i don't get this post.

Weep in greater quantities, novice.

#8 2008-01-26 03:07:32

OneTwoJango
Guild Friend

Apox wrote:

Orfheus wrote:

but my dps gear is more than good enough for SSC and Tempest (what you guys currently are doing, right?

If what you're currently wearing on your armory is your dps gear (some season1 gear and 2h), I'd have to disagree. It's pretty good, but "more than good enough" is to exaggerate. PvE gear > PvP gear when it comes to PvE.

i out dpsed peeps in my S1 gear in SSC Apox , how can you say you disagree? big_smile

Today feels like yesterday when you are sad , but first day of the rest of your life when you are happy.

#9 2008-01-26 03:15:55

Joly
Dragonslayer

OneTwoJango wrote:

Apox wrote:

Orfheus wrote:

i out dpsed peeps in my S1 gear in SSC Apox , how can you say you disagree? big_smile

i know i dont have to point this out for you, but its extremely different when it comes to warrior gear vs rogue gear smile

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4f/EBM_-_Mortal_Combat.gif

#10 2008-01-27 22:58:08

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Orfheus wrote:

Hehe, don't take it that way, your application is appreciated, it's just that we, as all raiding guilds, have a very limited amount of melee spots open, and those dps warrior spots we have are aldready filled with imba fury warriors with pretty amazing gear, so it's hard to find place for another one. But that's just my opinion, I'll leave the final decision with the Warrior CL.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#11 2008-01-28 00:54:08

Orfheus
Guild Friend

I think Joly has sad the last word:( Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck with raiding SSC, TK and soon BT and MH big_smile I wish I could be there...

Board footer