#1 2008-03-04 18:47:52

Alred
Forum User

Alred, Dwarf priest, Holy.

1: You
Name: Sebastian.

Occupation/work: Studying

e-mail (optional): Knalle_gjerloev@hotmail.com

Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
If your thinking about raiding, then I'm unable to raid Mondays and some fridays and saturdays, else im gonna be able to raid every other day. I'm normaly online from I come home from school till i go to bed, well ofc im offline some of the time when im studying.

2: Your character

Name, class, race, gender.
Alred, Priest, Dwarf, Male.

HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed)
Talent (link)
I guess the two "questions" above can be answered with a link?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Alred

Tradeskills
Im 375 Transmute master and 375 Herbalisme, on my alt Gramley im 375 Mining and 375 BS'ing

Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Im exalted with most instances factions but not with The Eye, (shatar) I hate pvp, im a priest^^ smile

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
70 PVP bitch Warrior (Gramley) and some low lvl's nothing i play more then 1 hour a month smile

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile).
We want to see all aspects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Alred

Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.
I see my gear as priest gear, therefore I have needed on it and won, some will/may decuss my staff, but its an amasing priest staff and claim prio for droods.

Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
If i should answer this with the deepest thoughs, then I'm not playing this game for "da purplz" ofc, its a thing you need to make progress, cuz thats what i live for, being there when you take out Rage Winterchill, gettin' the first Raggy kill even when KoG's old MT Kax ninja pulls. Thats purplz tongue

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: KoG and all that was in the way to make the ultimate guild. (Danish Devotion, 85poundmightfish)
Reason for leaving them, I have never left a guild, this is the first time, started out in Danish Devotion, it broke down and the commanders from DD and some others started up a new guild called 85poundmightfish, that broke down to, after clearing BWL in 3 resets or so, and KoG got renewed with peeps from 85, many from all the way back in DD. Now the nightmare is real and KoG is no longer a "high end" guild, many of the commanders has left and it will no longer raid /cry.

Ambitions within a guild
My ambitions is killing Raggy for the first time, as mentioned. But it aint fun to raid, if theres no social.

Reason for your TEO application
KoG broke down, and I would really like to get that amazing Rage Winterchill and Illidan kill, and as it is now, I'm pretty sure TEO will do that.
Also one of my fellow priests have applied for TEO, and I would really like keep raiding with him.

Do you know anyone in TEO?
Simple answer: No. But I will, I hope.

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
As stated in an apply for KoG, "why not", nah that aint the answer.
You should invite me duo to my extreme eagerness for killing the bosses, im giving me 100% in raids, being drugged and rdy at spot at the time invites hit. And ofc for my supremeness tongue maybe i should reroll Supremus smile

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?
On Alred I got 93days, and on my alt Gramley I got 84days, well I got Gramley when there was already played about 40, so "only" 44 smile

What is your raiding experience?
Cleared pre TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20.
Cleared in TBC: Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, and 3/4 in TK, therefore Im still after the vail from Keal.

What is your ambition with playing this game?
Should I really answer this one more time? smile Being there when Raggy goes down first time, as stated:)

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
As in other games or in Wow?

Tell us about your computer
My computer is a scumpaq, it runs Wow prefectly ofc not in shatt at 17, but not many comps can handle that smile
My E-net is 4GB so that shouldnt be a problem

#2 2008-03-04 18:55:54

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Alred, Dwarf priest, Holy.

very good application. sad that KoG stopped raiding, but good for us since we get such nice players applying to us. big_smile

#3 2008-03-05 02:45:42

Chimp
Officer

Re: Alred, Dwarf priest, Holy.

Sorry but we are not recruiting holy priests at the moment, I will browse these applications if this changes in the future.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/roospeter/signatures/chimp.jpg

Board footer