#1 2008-03-07 22:01:34

Bols
Guild Friend

Bols, lvl 70 warlock applying

1: You
Name: Ole
Occupation/work: Student
e-mail (optional)
Activitylevel - How many do you play, and for how long? What days can you raid, and for how long.
I usually play every day, and can raid every day, but 3-5 times a week sounds nice;)

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender.
Bols, warlock, gnome, male

Talent (link) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … amp;n=Bols
Afflic + shadowburn, going to get some points in malediction when I start raiding again.

Tradeskills 375tailor&enchanter, 375herbalism&360+alchemy on alt.
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank
Exalted with Cenarion Expedition, Honor Hold, Netherwing, Ogri'la, Lower City, Sha'tari Skyguard, Sha'tar, Violet Eye. Got all heroic keys.
Revered with Aldor.

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
Faileas, lvl66 rogue. Currently in a norwegian friend guild. Going to to some kara with it when i get it to 70 i think;)
Maybe some pvp too if i get bored. got herbalism/alchemy on it, flask of pure death recipe^^

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile). 
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … amp;n=Bols

We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc.
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear.  1159 shadowdmg unbuffed, 10,16% crit, 122 hit. Could of course get more shadowdmg(and crit) but i chose hit;)
Got some tanking gear with 343 FR unbuffed.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well.
Nothing special i guess. Need some new gloves though=P Got 149 badges saved up waiting for patch.

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them
Skills That Kills: I really loved this guild. Very nice and friendly people. When I left we had gotten down 3 bosses in SSC and 2 in TK, also had some tries on some other bosses.
(I was with them on all first boss downings)

Reason for leaving them:
People suddenly stopped showing up for raids. I want to raid more;)

Ambitions within a guild
I hope I can help you take down big bad bosses, and that we can have much fun doing that=)

Reason for your TEO application
TEO seems like a nice guild from what I have heard, and has nice PVE progress and good and friendly players^^

Do you know anyone in TEO? Giland and Ping a little;)

What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you?
I can bring some dps and nasty curses, hehe=P Basically I love raiding (even wipes if it's progressing wipes), and I try to play my best and be focused during raids.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"? 56 days
What is your raiding experience?
Started playing in september 2007, leveled up really fast according to friends who have played for years, and started with kara.
Joined Skills That Kills and downed: Hydross, Lurker, Tidewalker, Void Reaver and Solarian. Also cleared Gruul + ZA. Had tries on: Leotheras, Al'ar.

What is your ambition with playing this game?
Have fun with friendly and nice people and get some nice pve progress;)

Do you have any other significant gaming experience?
Was a big Counter Strike geek for some years before I started to play WoW=P

Tell us about your computer
The "nerdy" description or the easy one?=P The easy first: It starts, it's fast and reliable, rarely crashes.
The more "nerdy" description: Intel C2D E6400, EVGA 8800 GTS, OCZ GX XTC Dual 2GB ram etc.

I don't really know if you actually need one more lock, but I am hoping so;)

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#2 2008-03-08 00:44:19

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Re: Bols, lvl 70 warlock applying

I think we have a spot for you. Watch this space

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#3 2008-03-08 00:53:16

Bols
Guild Friend

Ohh nice^^ I will check here from time to time then;) Just poke me in-game if there's anything more you want to know or if I missed something in my application;)

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#4 2008-03-08 01:25:59

Giland
Guild Member
Website

Have talked to him from time to time ingame , a really nice person smile

So gl smile

Giland 85 Draenei Shaman , Gåsa 85 Gnome Death Knight , Xelar 70 Gnome Rogue, Contage 70 Human Hunter - Stormreaver EU

#5 2008-03-10 00:45:24

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Accepted for trial, get in touch with me or another officer (Cryonic, Mojorising, Joly, Genomics to name a few in no order of most loved ^^)

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer