Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-03-11 06:15:19

Zakariaz
Forum User

Zakariaz & Spacemomse - Priest and Mage

Hey TEO

Zakariaz App:

My name is Peter Hansen, Im 21 years old and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. Im working at a net cafe in downtown Copenhagen, my working hours are mostly during the day, with few exceptions where I will work from 20:00.

My activity can be high - with that I mean, if the guild/persons in it, is appealing to me, Im willing to spend a lot of time raiding, and ofc. farming for the required pots/buffs and so forth.
As stated above, Im capable of raiding most days during the week with very few exceptions.

Im playing a female Night Elf Holy Priest called Zakariaz. My healing, Mp5 and Resistance are pretty crappy, but Im currently working on replacements for my PVP/Shadow gear. My professions are atm. Mining and Jewelcrafting, with a decent amount of rare designs.
My armory profile can be seen here ...(URL)...

The Reputation part is coming along pretty nice, imo. Im atm. missing about 3000 rep. before Im exalted with The Violet Eye, about 1500 rep. with Shatar before Im exalted with them as well. Thats pretty much the factions where I got rep. worth mentioning.
I just started an alt. called Noitcidda, a hunter. Currently in his 50s. Im aiming at getting him asap, or just before the expansion at least, to level 70.

Im atm. in a guild called Carebear Daycare, a guild I formed with some IRL friends. Im originally from Lightnings Blade, where I played in a guild called Cold Dominance, which is also where I obtained my healing experience. Previously Ive played an Orc hunter, on the server; Ravencrest, where I was in one of the leading guilds. But enough about the past. smile
Well... almost enough about the past smile The reason why I transferred to this server, was that I wanted to play along some of my RL friends.

Now that Ive played a few months without raiding, I miss it!!! Ohhh my god PVP is so boring!
My ambitions with a guild are to have fun, but still be able to play the game at a fairly serious level. Im reason for joining TEO is that after reading your standards, I find these very similar to my own.
The reason that you should invite me, instead of the other applicants; is that you wont only be getting a decent healer, but also a calm and friendly player whos always ready for giving a helping hand to a guildmate.
My /played is atm. only 25 days, but Im constantly working on that part smile
My raiding experience is limited to Karazhan, Loot Reaver, Lurker, Leothas and Hydross. But Im a fast learner and ofc. willing to spend time on learning the other bosses.

As a closing note, is the computer part. I got 1 year old computer which is running fine, with no major problems.

Hoping to hear from you

Zakariaz/AddictioN

Spacemomse's App.:

1: Me
Name: Magnus Rener
Occupation/work: Currently on my third and thankfully, final year of school
E-Mail: magnnusrener@hotmail.com
Activitylevel: Well basically I play every day for as long as possible, so thats around 4-9hrs each day. In the weekends I tend to go more of less inactive since thats almost the only time I have to spend with my friends and gf.
My Computer: It is very decent and has absolute no problems with me abusing it for playing wow

2: My character
Name: Spacemomse
Sex: Female
Race: Spacegoat
Class: Mage

Stats when self-buffed
HP: 8493
Mana: 9596
Spell Crit: 33.67%
Spell Hit: 169

Talents:
My current specc is this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=of0VZxgRzfcIoeRt0h
Depending on raid setup I might sacrifice the Clear Casting state and go for the Icy Veins talents which boosts up dps.
Whether I put that "odd-out" talent in Improved Fire Blast or Improved Flamestrike depends on whether Im raiding or not. Since that extra crit chance is imba on the waves in MH

So what I usually raid with, is this specc:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=obZxgMkfcIoeRtMhG0o

Netherwing, Cenarion Expedition, Sha'tari Skyguard, The Sha'tar - Fully Exalted
Aldor - Revered (12910/21000)
Ashtongue Deathsworn - Honored (10190/12000)
The Scale of the Sands - Honored (5307/12000)

3: My Gear
My current gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Spacemomse
As you might find out, I am wearing some pvp gear and thats simply because it was better as both pve and pvp gear compared to what gear I had on earlier. For example the t4 headpiece and boots from The Crone. I've also tried to gather a great amount of Spell hit rating to maximize my dps.

4: Guilds
Since I've migrated from Bloodfeather you guys might not recognize the names of my previous guilds, but I'll try and describe their basics smile
<Tombstone> - An old guild raiding bwl/aq40 and a bit of naxx. I used to play on my first mage which I deleted before the release of the burning crusade since I really needed a break from the game.
After a while I started playing this new mage in the burning crusade and I raided with a guild named Wild Cards where we managed to clear SSC. Allthough we had fairly nice progress I decided to leave in order to play with one of my RL mates at the time.
This is where I joined the danish pve guild <Zenit> which had recently migrated to Bloodfeather. I fitted in really well there and we started to clear the rest of The Eye and then moved on, slaying 4 bosses in black temple and 3 in mount hyjal.
<Zenit> start having some problems with people raiding while sharing their bad mood and that kinda destroyed the fun of raiding there and it felt like it was time to migrate and start over again. So I migrated to Stormreaver with my RL mate, Peter and now here we are, looking for a nice pve guild.     

My main ambition within a guild is to enjoy the game with fellow gamers. This means having fun with raiding and progress but also being concentrated and focused when it is fully needed in order to succeed whatever goal we share. 

I feel that I can offer myself as a dedicated and raid experienced player.

5: Game
Spacemomse has 40days played on level 70 and I have quite a lot of time on raiding with her.
Quick overview:
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: 3/5
BT: 4/9

I look forward to hearing from you guys, feel free to catch me in-game if theres any additional info you wonna know more smile

Zakariaz & Spacemomse

As a closing note, we would like to mention that we're only interested in joining TEO if we both get accepted smile

Last edited by Zakariaz (2008-03-11 15:57:31)

#2 2008-03-11 17:20:40

phenex
Forum User
Website

Re: Zakariaz & Spacemomse - Priest and Mage

fucking nice application
GL 2u m8
og s

shockness lvl 70 awesome resto shammy
supremus lvl 31 shadow priest
freemount lvl 38 retri pala smile

#3 2008-03-11 22:28:58

Zakariaz
Forum User

BUMP big_smile

#4 2008-03-11 23:00:23

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Nice application, but we don't do package solutions. Sorry.
Good luck finding a guild that have room for the both of you though smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#5 2008-03-11 23:50:55

Spacemomse
Forum User

Ah thats a shame to hear..
But thanks for your time anyways and gl in future raids smile

Board footer