Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-03-16 04:59:11

Mobic
Forum User

70 warlock Mobic

1: You
Name: Jens
Occupation/work: Kristiansand
Playing times: 1700-0200++ 4-5 days a week, sometimes more if im not working :)

2: Your character
Name, class, race, gender: Mobic, wwarlock, human, male
HP, mana, manaregen, AP, all resists (unbuffed): 8780. 9970, 128 dont need mana regen cus if life tap :) all resistens is 0.
Talent:   http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … mp;n=Mobic        was thinking of respccing to SB spammer, but im willing to spec for what you guys need me for :)
Tradeskills: Tailoring and JC
Reputation with the most relevant factions and highest pvp rank: Still need some rep with a few factions but that is so I can use the flasks in The Eye :)
Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters: I have no alt on this server atm, but a few alts on Shattered halls. a 63 warrior and a pala. Used to raid MC, bwl and all thoose pre BC raid instances with my pala:) was also classleader at that time.

3: Gear
Your current gear in a profile (allakhazam/ctprofile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Mobic
We want to see all apsects of your gear, so more than one profile is always helpful. Your resist profiles, tanking profiles, etc:  I dont have any resistance gear, but I have full galdiator set for Pvp :)
Describe your gear. Reason for choosing this gear: The reason I choose this gear is because I like to raid, most of my gear is Kara and gruul equip and I have all enchants on them.
Describe your "desert island" gear. Items you desperately want. This can be imaginary items as well: My dreaming gear is the Tier 5 warlock gear, it looks awseseom and deadly :P Perfect for a warlock :D

4: Guild
Previous guilds, and a short description of them: Exalted Guild in shattered halls and uncensored in neptulon.
Reason for leaving them:Bold  Uncensored disbanded when BC came out. Exalted I left because I transferred to this server because my RL friend Giland Plays here that is alos one of the reasons I am making an application to this guild so I can play with him :)
Ambitions within a guild:  Progress, chatting and making new friends :)
Reason for your TEO application: The main reason is that I love to be a part of a guild progressing, be part of the guilds first time killing:) I am also making this application so I can play with Giland :)
Do you know anyone in TEO? Giland the imba shaman healer!!
What can you bring to TEO, why should we invite you? I bring Death and destruction with my spells. I also listens to tactics and do what I am told. one of the main reason people wipe is because they dont listen.

5: Game
What is you characters "/played"?:  33 days
What is your raiding experience?: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ, Kara, Gruul, a bit SSC and some The Eye
What is your ambition with playing this game? I am playing it because I have a lot of friends doing the same and I love to spend some time with them in both WoW and RL:)
Do you have any other significant gaming experience?  Final fantasy Online and all final fantasy games ::D They are the best!!
Tell us about your computer:  Intel(R) Core (TM) 2quad CPU 2,40Ghz, 2,3 GHz 2GB ram. Have a pretty imba videocard a 22^ pc screen :D

#2 2008-03-16 05:02:47

Giland
Guild Member
Website

Re: 70 warlock Mobic

A nice warlock smile he is a irl friend of mine smile So i have to say gl on ur apply big_smile

Giland 85 Draenei Shaman , Gåsa 85 Gnome Death Knight , Xelar 70 Gnome Rogue, Contage 70 Human Hunter - Stormreaver EU

#3 2008-03-20 21:47:15

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Hey Mobic, apologies for such a late reply. Nice app, played a few heroics with you too and you are a good guy, unfortunately we are on an Easter raid break for the moment so it's hard for me to assess Warlock activity, there is possibly one opening still available. I think we are mostly done raiding SSC/TK but with 2.4 on the horizon this is less of an issue

I will get back to you within one week (we aren't raiding so you aren't missing much on that end smile . Thank you for your application and your patience smile

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#4 2008-03-21 18:44:14

Mobic
Forum User

Thank you very much smile I will be looking forward hearing from you smile

#5 2008-03-21 21:24:36

Enimusha
Officer

Mobic joined our ZA run some days ago. He performed well and did his duties good. Got my vote for try out.

#6 2008-03-31 16:56:17

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Aceepted for trial

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer